Easy Way to Uninstall ArcSoft PhotoStudio Paint
ArcSoft PhotoStudio Paint is a simple and fun software program for kids to express themselves by drawing, painting and using the creative elements provided. Touch/Multi-Touch devices are supported.
Features:Various drawing and painting tools provided, including brush, pencil, crayon, paint bucket and so on Vivid Image Brush works as a customized stamp; copy-paste a selected area onto different images Texture Bucket for applying selected texture to an area Touch and multi-touch support allows kids to apply tools as if on a real canvas Outline templates for kids to fill in colors Dot-to-Dot templates for kids to complete an image Moveable and resizable clipart Record and playback functions for tracking the moves Dynamic audio effects makes the experience more fun Share the artwork on PhotoStudio Paint Community ?
The following is the instructions on how to uninstall ArcSoft PhotoStudio Paint
1. Go to the desktop, click Start button;
2. Click All Programs, move the cursor to the program which you want to uninstall, and then click Uninstall ArcSoft PhotoStudio Paint;
3. Click OK on the pop-up dialog box to confirm the uninstallation;
4. On the next dialog box, click Yes to allow removal of all relevant components of the unwanted software;
5. Wait a moment for the uninstallation and click Finish on the last dialog box;
Video Show: uninstall a program from start menu.
Remove the program through Add/Remove Programs in the Control Panel:
1) Click on Start, Click on Control Panel.
2) Double-click on Add or Remove.
3) Find ArcSoft PhotoStudio Paint listed and click on it.
4) Click on Change/Remove.
5) Place a checkmark next to ArcSoft PhotoStudio Paint you wish to remove and click Remove.
6) A warning message will pop up, and then click on the Remove button.
Uninstall Errors - Why They Occur
As you install more applications and subsequently uninstall them, you'd think that's the end of the story. But very often, this is not the case. When a program is uninstalled, there is a high chance that there will be files related to that program which are left behind on the system. These files are useless because the program is no longer there to use them, yet they take up space and clutter up the hard disk.
Not only that, there are settings left behind by the program that still reside in the Windows registry. The Windows registry is a system database used heavily by Windows. When there are errant or obsolete entries in the registry database, Windows sometimes get bogged down, or problems may occur. You may also have experienced cases where an uninstall ended with an error, simply because of an errant entry in the registry. But where to find the entry?
Most of these problems are caused by bad programming habits by developers. The developers sometimes forget that certain settings and files need to be removed when their program is uninstalled, thus these settings are left in the registry and the files are abandoned in the system. This is despite the user doing a proper uninstallation.
Sometimes you may encounter errors when uninstalling the ArcSoft PhotoStudio Paint. These errors would prevent you from uninstall the program completely or re-installing it. If you're troubles in uninstalling it, you can try to use reliable uninstall tools.
A reliable and powerful uninstall tool could uninstall ArcSoft PhotoStudio Paint if Windows Control Panel fails; remove incomplete installations, and corrupt programs of ArcSoft PhotoStudio Paint; force uninstall hidden applications of ArcSoft PhotoStudio Paint installed in your system; uninstall it faster than standard Windows Control Panel.
As one of the most excellent uninstall tool, Help Uninstaller is highly recommended to you. Help Uninstaller is an award-winning uninstall tool. You can use this reliable, trusted and powerful uninstall tool to uninstall it. This tool also works perfectly in uninstalling other software. If you're having troubles in uninstalling any unwanted program, please try to uninstall it with Help Uninstaller, and this wonderful tool would amaze you with its performance.
What Help Uninstaller can do for you ?
Uninstall any unwanted or corrupted program on your PC.
Forcibly uninstall corrupted programs that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Clean all registry entries and drivers that the programs left over.
Show detailed information of a certain program installed in your computer.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Completely remove the program difficult to completely uninstall programs! Start your free trial now!
With Help Uninstaller, you can uninstall any unwanted programs on your PC easier and faster. The standard Add /Remove Programs can not always completely uninstall all programs and broken registry keys. Unlike Add/Remove Programs, Help Uninstaller not only uninstall the programs, but also wipe out the left registry files. It will protect your PC from corrupted registry errors , improving your PC performance and speed!
How to Force Uninstall ArcSoft PhotoStudio Paint Using Uninstall Tools?
To perform automatic ArcSoft PhotoStudio Paint removal you can follow these tips:
1. In the File Download dialog box, select the Save button and save the uninstaller on the Desktop
2. Next, close ArcSoft PhotoStudio Paint running on your PC and double-click the.exe file to install the uninstaller on your computer.
3. Run the Help Uninstaller and then click on "Force Uninstall" tab.
4. Locate the folder of ArcSoft PhotoStudio Paint and then click "Next" to begin the removal.
5. By following the above several steps, all ArcSoft PhotoStudio Paint components will be removed from the system after the computer restarts.
Video Show: How to Uninstall a program with a professional uninstaller
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.