Easy Way to Uninstall Color Detector
From Cosmin Software:
Do you ever see a nice color used on a Web site, picture, graphic, application, and want to know the RGB or the HTML hex code of that color? Color Detector allows you to find out just that. Simply point the mouse cursor anywhere on the screen, and the application will tell you: the RGB code, the HTML hex code, and the name of the color in plain English, of the pixel where the mouse is pointing. It can also copy the HTML hex code to the clipboard.?
Method 1: Uninstall Color Detector by Windows Control Panel
This is the most common method to uninstall a game on Windows base computers and it is also very simple.
1. If you have opened the game, you should end the game in Windows Task Manager before you run the un-installation.
To start the Task Manager on Window 7: right click on the taskbar and then select Start Task Manager.
2. Click on the Start button in the left hand corner of your desktop to find the Control Panel menu. Double click on the Control Panel tab to open it and then choose Add or
Remove Programs or Uninstall a Program (Depend on your operating system).
3. Find out Color Detector in the list, and choose Remove or Uninstall in the drop-down list.
4. Follow the on screen instruction to finish the process.
5. Restart your computer if necessary.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
Methods 2: Uninstall Color Detector with the built-in installer tool (not available for some games).
Most games would contain a built-in tool for you to install or uninstall the game easily. You could find the tool in the folder where the game has been installed in.
1. If you have added the game to the Start menu, you can find directory of the game in All programs and you just need to choose the option of Uninstall Color Detector.
2. If you cannot find the game in All programs, go to the folder where you keep the game, find the Uninst executable program and then follow the instruction to remove the game.
3. It is recommended to restart your computer after the un-installation finishes.
As we all know that sometimes some applications do not appear in the control panel when we want to uninstall them or some applications though claimed to have gone from the control panel, still pups up when we turn on the computer. And most of the time, we can see its directory on my computer, but worried to delete it there for the worry that they will leave down some leftover files or registry items which will make it worst. This will be very annoyed.But with Help Uninstaller,this kind of problem will be solved immediately.
According to some particular reasons,though some programs have gone from the Add/Remove Program list,they still function when we reboot our computer. This kind of leftover files/registry will prevent us to reinstall the program or worst they will mess up our system so that it is impossible for us to log on our system.
Uninstall it with a professional uninstaller
With the development of the internet technology, there are lots of uninstallers published around us. In order to force the customers to continuously use their products, some publishers will even ask the customers to use their own uninstallers to get rid of the unwanted programs from their computers. It is so unfair in my opinion. When searching the internet for a really powerful uninstaller, I found that lots of uninstallers were recommended by different people and was a little difficult to select the right one. Because of the recommendation of my friend, I went to use Help Uninstaller uninstalling the corrupted Color Detector from my computer. After using it, I found that it was very powerful in uninstalling corrupted programs such as the corrupted Color Detector from my computer. I think if you have any problems in uninstalling programs, this will be a very better choice.
What Help Uninstaller can do for you ?
Uninstall any unwanted or corrupted program on your PC.
Forcibly uninstall corrupted programs that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Clean all registry entries and drivers that the programs left over.
Show detailed information of a certain program installed in your computer.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Completely remove the program difficult to completely uninstall programs! Start your free trial now!
With Help Uninstaller, you can uninstall any unwanted programs on your PC easier and faster. The standard Add /Remove Programs can not always completely uninstall all programs and broken registry keys. Unlike Add/Remove Programs, Help Uninstaller not only uninstall the programs, but also wipe out the left registry files. It will protect your PC from corrupted registry errors , improving your PC performance and speed!
To perform automatic Color Detector removal you can download the most powerful Help Uninstaller.
1. Please download and install Help Uninstaller to your desktop
2. Next, close all Color Detector programs running on your PC and double-click the.exe file to install the uninstaller on your computer.
3. Run the Help Uninstaller and then click on "Force Uninstall" tab.
4. Locate the folder of Color Detector and then click "Next" to begin the removal.
5. By following the above several steps, all Color Detector components will be removed from the system after the computer restarts.
Defrag After Color Detector Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after Color Detector¡¯s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.