Easy Way to Uninstall Connect Daily
From MH Software:
Get Connected and Stay Connected - Connect Daily web calendar software provides a place and a way for you to stay connected to your clients, partners, customers, staff, group members, associates, students, faculty and friends.
Get Software That's Flexible and Comprehensive - Connect Daily is suitable for small, medium or large businesses, educational institutions, non-profit groups, government agencies, organizations and clubs. Connect Daily web calendar software is designed to meet any schedule and many schedules, quickly and easily.
Get Advanced Scheduling - Schedule events that happen every day, every other week, every third Tuesday, at the end of each month, every ten years from now, whatever you need. Recurring events are scheduled once and Connect Daily web calendar software does the rest.
What's new in this version:
Version 3.4.15 added a single-signon cookie based authentication provider that allows you to configure Connect Daily to use another web application as the authentication source.?
To manually uninstall this program, you simply need to browse to the files which power the program.
1. Open your start menu and click on "Programs" or "All Programs."
2. Scroll through the list until you find the folder labeled "Connect Daily"
3. Open the Connect Daily folder. You'll find the Connect Daily quick-start icon and the "Uninstall" icon.
4. Double-click on the "Uninstall" icon.
5. Follow the prompts to run the uninstaller.
6. Once it is finished, you may need to restart your computer. If so, the pop-up dialog box will let you know.
Video Show: uninstall a program from start menu.
Basically, program like Connect Daily can also be uninstalled by Control Panel. Follow these tips if you are using Windows XP:
1. Click the "Start" button in the lower-left corner of your desktop.
2. Highlight the "Settings" button that appears with your mouse.
3. Click the "Control Panel" icon.
4. Double-click the "Add or Remove Programs" icon in the Control Panel window that displays.
5. Locate Connect Daily within the list of programs installed on your computer and single-click it.
6. Click the "Remove" button and follow the steps provided to uninstall the Total Protection software.
What is "uninstall error"?
"This program cannot be found."
"The application is still in use."
"The application is protected and cannot be removed."
Whatever the uninstall error you're getting, there are ways to resolve the issue and get that program off your machine without breaking it or your fists in frustration. Even the most seasoned computer users (who are far more experienced and tech-savvy than I am) have problem like this from time to time. The difference it, they don't have to dig around and try to decipher the wisdom of other experts who can tell them how to fix the problem. While lacking expert status, I do happen to have a solution for this particular problem that hopefully doesn't requiring deciphering. Resolving the uninstall error.
Uninstaller programs make getting rid of Connect Daily much easier, because it takes care of all the deep-rooted bits hiding in the registry and other places on your computer. Since most computer users are not educated enough to go into their registry and eliminate keys, it is strongly recommended to use a uninstaller program like Help Uninstaller to make the removal of Connect Daily automatically done.
What is Help Uninstaller?
Help Uninstaller helps you to uninstall software and remove unwanted programs installed on your computer easily! Even if you have problems uninstalling and cannot uninstall them from "Windows Programs and Features (Add or Remove Programs)" control panel applet.
Help Uninstaller is a much faster and more powerful alternative to "Windows Programs and Features (Add or Remove Programs)" applet! It has very powerful features to uninstall and remove programs.
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
How to Force Uninstall Connect Daily Using Uninstall Tools?
Are you looking for effective way to remove Connect Daily completely and instantly without a password? If so, Help Uninstaller could provide the perfect solution to force uninstall Connect Daily without a password just in 3 steps.
1. Download Help Uninstaller
2. Shut off the program after installation completes
2. Run the uninstall tool.
3. In the display list, locate the Connect Daily, and then choose Force Uninstall.
4. There will be a pop-up window recommends you to try Uninstall function first, just click OK to skip it.
5. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
Defrag After Connect Daily Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after Connect Daily¡¯s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.