Easy Way to Uninstall ISPT Integral Scientist Periodic Table
ISPT: Integral Scientist Periodic Table is designed for professional chemists, educators, and students. It features six sizeable table styles, five detailed information screens [General, Physical, Chemical, Nuclear, Energy], 98 element property and information fields. It shows graphical display of shells and orbitals. Integral Scientist Periodic Table allows for comparison graphing of multiple properties and logical search on properties. The program was twice accepted for presentation at ACS national conferences.?
Uninstall ISPT Integral Scientist Periodic Table with Windows utility
ISPT Integral Scientist Periodic Table must be exited before completing the uninstall process listed below.
1. Click Start on your computer
2. Click Control Panel. The Control Panel displays.
3. Double-click the Add/Remove Programs icon.
4. The Add/Remove Programs dialog window displays.
5. Locate the ISPT Integral Scientist Periodic Table in the list of installed programs and click once to highlight it.
6. Be sure to choose all the ISPT Integral Scientist Periodic Table products you have installed under the Microsoft.
7. Click the Add/Remove (or Uninstall) button.
8. If at any time you are prompted to remove shared files, answer Yes to all.
9. Windows will complete the uninstall process.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
Extra steps to make sure the whole ISPT Integral Scientist Periodic Table components are gone:
Step1. Click "Start Menu">select "Run">insert "Regedit" to open the Windows Registry, and remove the associated registry entries like
Step2. Reboot your computer and find any remaining pieces of ISPT Integral Scientist Periodic Table. To do this you need to open up my computer and go to drive c. Locate ISPT Integral Scientist Periodic Table from program files folder and
delete these folders and files manually.
What is "uninstall error"?
"This program cannot be found."
"The application is still in use."
"The application is protected and cannot be removed."
Whatever the uninstall error you're getting, there are ways to resolve the issue and get that program off your machine without breaking it or your fists in frustration. Even the most seasoned computer users (who are far more experienced and tech-savvy than I am) have problem like this from time to time. The difference it, they don't have to dig around and try to decipher the wisdom of other experts who can tell them how to fix the problem. While lacking expert status, I do happen to have a solution for this particular problem that hopefully doesn't requiring deciphering. Resolving the uninstall error.
So what do you do when none of these options are available? Some users resort to simply deleting the program folder itself when they cannot uninstall program any other way. However, this is not a recommended course of action because it only removes the program files from your computer and does not actually uninstall anything. Furthermore, deleting the program folder can lead to registry errors and other problems down the road.
The best option at this point when you still cannot uninstall program is to turn to a third-party uninstaller program such as Help Uninstaller. You can use Help Uninstaller to remove any program from your computer, even corrupted applications that cannot be uninstalled by conventional means. This program also cleans up all registry entries and leftover drivers installed by your unwanted program. Stubborn and hard to remove programs can also be easily uninstalled, including othe software. Use of a professional uninstaller, even when you can or cannot uninstall program, can go a long way to keeping your computer running faster, smoother and error-free.
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
How to Force Uninstall ISPT Integral Scientist Periodic Table Using Uninstall Tools?
1. Reboot your computer to enter the Safe Mode. You can press F8 when the Windows is booting up and select Safe Mode.
2. Start the Help Uninstaller, find ISPT Integral Scientist Periodic Table in the display list, and then choose Force Uninstall.
3. There will be a pop-up window recommends you to try Uninstall function first, just click OK to skip it.
4. Navigate the path of ISPT Integral Scientist Periodic Table, and then click Next.
5. Help Uninstaller will scan your system to find all ISPT Integral Scientist Periodic Table related files. When the Help Uninstaller has found out every file, click Next to begin the removal.
6. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
Defrag After ISPT Integral Scientist Periodic Table Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after ISPT Integral Scientist Periodic Table¡¯s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.