Easy Way to Uninstall Kensington PilotMouse Laser - 3 Button
From Kensington Technology Group:
Kensington PilotMouse Laser - 3 Button?
In order to uninstall Kensington PilotMouse Laser - 3 Button in your computer clearly, you should do the following additional removal jobs besides operating Windows Add/Remove panel:
1) The first thing to do is to go to start and to click on settings.
2) Once clicked on settings, go to the control panel.
3) In the control panel you'll have to click on Add/Remove programs.
4) Now you'll notice a list of programs, software and applications that's installed on your computer. Check your list, and select Kensington PilotMouse Laser - 3 Button.
5) Click on uninstall and confirm that you want to uninstall the program.
And then delete each of these Kensington PilotMouse Laser - 3 Button files from the system folder.
The program was installed (typically the "Programs" folder, as indicated by the phrase "C:\Program Files\ Kensington PilotMouse Laser - 3 Button" in the Kensington PilotMouse Laser - 3 Button registry key, but you could do a system search
using "Kensington PilotMouse Laser - 3 Button" as the keyword).
1. Click on "Computer" or "My Computer".
2. Click on the hard drive, which is normally the (C:) drive.
3. Click on the "Windows" system folder.
4. Click on the "System32¡å folder.
5. Find and delete " Kensington PilotMouse Laser - 3 Button " and close all open windows.
Uninstall Errors - Why They Occur
As you install more applications and subsequently uninstall them, you'd think that's the end of the story. But very often, this is not the case. When a program is uninstalled, there is a high chance that there will be files related to that program which are left behind on the system. These files are useless because the program is no longer there to use them, yet they take up space and clutter up the hard disk.
Not only that, there are settings left behind by the program that still reside in the Windows registry. The Windows registry is a system database used heavily by Windows. When there are errant or obsolete entries in the registry database, Windows sometimes get bogged down, or problems may occur. You may also have experienced cases where an uninstall ended with an error, simply because of an errant entry in the registry. But where to find the entry?
Most of these problems are caused by bad programming habits by developers. The developers sometimes forget that certain settings and files need to be removed when their program is uninstalled, thus these settings are left in the registry and the files are abandoned in the system. This is despite the user doing a proper uninstallation.
Following the instructions above, you can manually uninstall the Kensington PilotMouse Laser - 3 Button. However, the process is simple, and you might fail easily. Although you are extremely careful, the removal would mess up with other program on the computer easily. Therefore, it is highly recommended users to use a third party uninstall tool to run a clean removal. A professional uninstall tool would uninstall any unwanted program quickly and completely.
Help Uninstaller, with advanced technology, is professional in uninstalling unwanted programs. It is highly recommended for you to use it to uninstall DivX Plus Software automatically. After using it, you will find that Kensington PilotMouse Laser - 3 Button, its files and registry entries included, have been uninstalled completely.
What Help Uninstaller can do for you ?
Uninstall any unwanted or corrupted program on your PC.
Forcibly uninstall corrupted programs that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Clean all registry entries and drivers that the programs left over.
Show detailed information of a certain program installed in your computer.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Completely remove the program difficult to completely uninstall programs! Start your free trial now!
With Help Uninstaller, you can uninstall any unwanted programs on your PC easier and faster. The standard Add /Remove Programs can not always completely uninstall all programs and broken registry keys. Unlike Add/Remove Programs, Help Uninstaller not only uninstall the programs, but also wipe out the left registry files. It will protect your PC from corrupted registry errors , improving your PC performance and speed!
How to Force Uninstall Kensington PilotMouse Laser - 3 Button Using Uninstall Tools?
To perform automatic Kensington PilotMouse Laser - 3 Button removal you can follow these tips:
1. In the File Download dialog box, select the Save button and save the uninstaller on the Desktop
2. Next, close Kensington PilotMouse Laser - 3 Button running on your PC and double-click the.exe file to install the uninstaller on your computer.
3. Run the Help Uninstaller and then click on "Force Uninstall" tab.
4. Locate the folder of Kensington PilotMouse Laser - 3 Button and then click "Next" to begin the removal.
5. By following the above several steps, all Kensington PilotMouse Laser - 3 Button components will be removed from the system after the computer restarts.
Video Show: How to Uninstall a program with a professional uninstaller
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.