Easy Way to Uninstall Liquid+
From P SOFTHOUSE:
Liquid+ is one of NPR (Non Photo Realistic) Renderer plug-ins for 3ds max. It allows you to create hand-painted drawings in watercolours such as blotted 3DCG images. By using with Pencil+, which is one of Renderers we have produced, you can make Liquid+ more useful. Using these two plug-ins makes it possible to get outstanding works you never had in your life. Moreover, Liquid+ is suitable for working with Scan Line Rendering on 3ds max, so that you can set this program as a specified object.
What's new in this version:
version 1.52 added compatibility with 3ds Max 2012.?
Method 1: Uninstall Liquid+ by Windows Control Panel
This is the most common method to uninstall a game on Windows base computers and it is also very simple.
1. If you have opened the game, you should end the game in Windows Task Manager before you run the un-installation.
To start the Task Manager on Window 7: right click on the taskbar and then select Start Task Manager.
2. Click on the Start button in the left hand corner of your desktop to find the Control Panel menu. Double click on the Control Panel tab to open it and then choose Add or
Remove Programs or Uninstall a Program (Depend on your operating system).
3. Find out Liquid+ in the list, and choose Remove or Uninstall in the drop-down list.
4. Follow the on screen instruction to finish the process.
5. Restart your computer if necessary.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
Methods 2: Uninstall Liquid+ with the built-in installer tool (not available for some games).
Most games would contain a built-in tool for you to install or uninstall the game easily. You could find the tool in the folder where the game has been installed in.
1. If you have added the game to the Start menu, you can find directory of the game in All programs and you just need to choose the option of Uninstall Liquid+.
2. If you cannot find the game in All programs, go to the folder where you keep the game, find the Uninst executable program and then follow the instruction to remove the game.
3. It is recommended to restart your computer after the un-installation finishes.
Uninstall Errors - Why They Occur
As you install more applications and subsequently uninstall them, you'd think that's the end of the story. But very often, this is not the case. When a program is uninstalled, there is a high chance that there will be files related to that program which are left behind on the system. These files are useless because the program is no longer there to use them, yet they take up space and clutter up the hard disk.
Not only that, there are settings left behind by the program that still reside in the Windows registry. The Windows registry is a system database used heavily by Windows. When there are errant or obsolete entries in the registry database, Windows sometimes get bogged down, or problems may occur. You may also have experienced cases where an uninstall ended with an error, simply because of an errant entry in the registry. But where to find the entry?
Most of these problems are caused by bad programming habits by developers. The developers sometimes forget that certain settings and files need to be removed when their program is uninstalled, thus these settings are left in the registry and the files are abandoned in the system. This is despite the user doing a proper uninstallation.
Some files of the program run in the background and are hard to find. Further more to find registry entries and edit them manually is not only a daunting task; it is also a risky one. Deleting wrong keys may lead to computer crash and only advanced users and professionals can accomplish safely.
Since not all computer users are experts, using professional uninstall software will be a good choice to handle failed uninstall problem. A good uninstall tool should detect hidden leftover files and registry entries accurately and delete them safely. Besides, user-friendly interface is also an important factor when choosing one from varied products in the market. It should be designed for laypeople and even computer newbies are supposed to use it easily.
What is Help Uninstaller?
Help Uninstaller helps you to uninstall software and remove unwanted programs installed on your computer easily! Even if you have problems uninstalling and cannot uninstall them from "Windows Programs and Features (Add or Remove Programs)" control panel applet.
Help Uninstaller is a much faster and more powerful alternative to "Windows Programs and Features (Add or Remove Programs)" applet! It has very powerful features to uninstall and remove programs.
What Help Uninstaller can do for you ?
Uninstall any unwanted or corrupted program on your PC.
Forcibly uninstall corrupted programs that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Clean all registry entries and drivers that the programs left over.
Show detailed information of a certain program installed in your computer.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Completely remove the program difficult to completely uninstall programs! Start your free trial now!
With Help Uninstaller, you can uninstall any unwanted programs on your PC easier and faster. The standard Add /Remove Programs can not always completely uninstall all programs and broken registry keys. Unlike Add/Remove Programs, Help Uninstaller not only uninstall the programs, but also wipe out the left registry files. It will protect your PC from corrupted registry errors , improving your PC performance and speed!
To perform automatic Liquid+ removal you can download the most powerful Help Uninstaller.
1. Please download and install Help Uninstaller to your desktop
2. Next, close all Liquid+ programs running on your PC and double-click the.exe file to install the uninstaller on your computer.
3. Run the Help Uninstaller and then click on "Force Uninstall" tab.
4. Locate the folder of Liquid+ and then click "Next" to begin the removal.
5. By following the above several steps, all Liquid+ components will be removed from the system after the computer restarts.
Defrag After Liquid+ Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after Liquid+¡¯s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.