Easy Way to Uninstall MP3Test
MP3Test checks your MP3 files for errors, for example frame or crc errors. It features batch support and some other nice things to manage your complete MP3 collection to get rid of the broken ones, which can be deleted or moved, for example.
Version 188.8.131.52 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What's new in this version:
Version 184.108.40.206 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.?
How to uninstall MP3Test manually?
1. Terminate the program in Windows Task Manager before you run the un-installation.
2. Click on the Start button in the left hand corner of your desktop to find the Control Panel menu. Double click on the Control Panel tab to open it and then choose
3. Scroll down the currently installed program list to find out MP3Test, and choose Remove in the drop-down list.
4. Follow the on screen instruction to finish the process.
5. Restart your computer if necessary.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
And then take these two steps to complete the removal of MP3Test:
1. Delete all the related registry keys. Click on Run icon on Start Menu, and then fill regedit over the blank space to open the Registry Editor. Find and delete keys related to MP3Test.
2. Delete its related files. Open Windows Search from Start Menu, and then search for all associated files. Once listed, delete them all without anything left.
What is "uninstall error"?
"This program cannot be found."
"The application is still in use."
"The application is protected and cannot be removed."
Whatever the uninstall error you're getting, there are ways to resolve the issue and get that program off your machine without breaking it or your fists in frustration. Even the most seasoned computer users (who are far more experienced and tech-savvy than I am) have problem like this from time to time. The difference it, they don't have to dig around and try to decipher the wisdom of other experts who can tell them how to fix the problem. While lacking expert status, I do happen to have a solution for this particular problem that hopefully doesn't requiring deciphering. Resolving the uninstall error.
If none of the previous steps solve your problem, you should repeat method 1 and manually remove those registry items. However, manual removal of registry items is not recommended to common users. To uninstall the program you should download an uninstall tool. A reliable and powerful uninstall tool could uninstall the software if Windows Control Panel fails; remove incomplete installations, and corrupt programs of MP3Test; force uninstall hidden applications of MP3Test installed in your system; uninstall MP3Test faster than standard Windows Control Panel.
As one of the most excellent uninstall tool, Help Uninstaller is highly recommended to you. Help Uninstaller is an award-winning uninstall tool. You can use this reliable, trusted and powerful uninstall tool to uninstall MP3Test. If you have any other unwanted drivers, Help Uninstaller will uninstall them all. This tool also works perfectly in uninstalling all kinds of program. If you want to uninstall it, please try to uninstall it with Help Uninstaller, and this wonderful tool would amaze you with its performance.
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
How to Force Uninstall MP3Test Using Uninstall Tools?
Are you looking for effective way to remove MP3Test completely and instantly without a password? If so, Help Uninstaller could provide the perfect solution to force uninstall MP3Test without a password just in 3 steps.
1. Download Help Uninstaller
2. Shut off the program after installation completes
2. Run the uninstall tool.
3. In the display list, locate the MP3Test, and then choose Force Uninstall.
4. There will be a pop-up window recommends you to try Uninstall function first, just click OK to skip it.
5. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
Defrag After MP3Test Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after MP3Testí»s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.