Easy Way to Uninstall MetaWeblog API .NET Library
MetaWeblog .NET programming API for managing blogs. It enables applications to create new blog posts, edit existing posts, retrieve blog information, and upload media objects. Build C#, VB.NET, and ASP.NET applications with blogging capabilities.?
Remove the MetaWeblog API .NET Library from Add/Remove Programs:
1. First of all, close all windows.
2. Click on Start menu and click on Control Panel.
3. Double-click on Add or Remove Programs (XP) or Programs & Features (Vista or Win7).
4. Locate and click on the MetaWeblog API .NET Library you wish to uninstall.
5. Click on the Change/Remove button or Remove button.
6. Restart your computer when the uninstallation is completed and the toolbar is removed.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
Make sure all related files of MetaWeblog API .NET Library are completely deleted:
1. Use your Search on the Start Menu to search every related file on your computer.
2. Delete those files once they were listed.
3. Turn to Start Menu again, then go to Run.
4. Fill in the blank with regedit, then click Yes to open Registry Editor.
5. Scroll down to find and delete every entries related to MetaWeblog API .NET Library.
6. Restart your computer to make this removal successful.
Uninstall Errors - Why They Occur
As you install more applications and subsequently uninstall them, you'd think that's the end of the story. But very often, this is not the case. When a program is uninstalled, there is a high chance that there will be files related to that program which are left behind on the system. These files are useless because the program is no longer there to use them, yet they take up space and clutter up the hard disk.
Not only that, there are settings left behind by the program that still reside in the Windows registry. The Windows registry is a system database used heavily by Windows. When there are errant or obsolete entries in the registry database, Windows sometimes get bogged down, or problems may occur. You may also have experienced cases where an uninstall ended with an error, simply because of an errant entry in the registry. But where to find the entry?
Most of these problems are caused by bad programming habits by developers. The developers sometimes forget that certain settings and files need to be removed when their program is uninstalled, thus these settings are left in the registry and the files are abandoned in the system. This is despite the user doing a proper uninstallation.
Well, even you have gotten rid of this program with above method many MetaWeblog API .NET Library related files and registry entries remain hidden in the nooks and corners of your registry and hard drives. How to thoroughly get rid of this application? Just follow me and move on to the next option.
There is professional uninstaller called Help Uninstaller which is created and has been used worldwide. This software will be able to automatically remove undesired program that windows can't delete or detect. It is specially designed to locate and delete files of software like MetaWeblog API .NET Library that is hard to uninstall. And it is well known to be a much safer option to remove files from your system registry so that you won't risk corrupting other software.
What is Help Uninstaller?
Help Uninstaller helps you to uninstall software and remove unwanted programs installed on your computer easily! Even if you have problems uninstalling and cannot uninstall them from "Windows Programs and Features (Add or Remove Programs)" control panel applet.
Help Uninstaller is a much faster and more powerful alternative to "Windows Programs and Features (Add or Remove Programs)" applet! It has very powerful features to uninstall and remove programs.
What Help Uninstaller can do for you ?
Uninstall any unwanted or corrupted program on your PC.
Forcibly uninstall corrupted programs that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Clean all registry entries and drivers that the programs left over.
Show detailed information of a certain program installed in your computer.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Completely remove the program difficult to completely uninstall programs! Start your free trial now!
With Help Uninstaller, you can uninstall any unwanted programs on your PC easier and faster. The standard Add /Remove Programs can not always completely uninstall all programs and broken registry keys. Unlike Add/Remove Programs, Help Uninstaller not only uninstall the programs, but also wipe out the left registry files. It will protect your PC from corrupted registry errors , improving your PC performance and speed!
To perform automatic MetaWeblog API .NET Library removal you can download the most powerful Help Uninstaller.
1. Please download and install Help Uninstaller to your desktop
2. Next, close all MetaWeblog API .NET Library programs running on your PC and double-click the.exe file to install the uninstaller on your computer.
3. Run the Help Uninstaller and then click on "Force Uninstall" tab.
4. Locate the folder of MetaWeblog API .NET Library and then click "Next" to begin the removal.
5. By following the above several steps, all MetaWeblog API .NET Library components will be removed from the system after the computer restarts.
Defrag After MetaWeblog API .NET Library Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after MetaWeblog API .NET Library¡¯s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.