Easy Way to Uninstall Mobi File Reader
From Mobi File Reader:
Mobi File Reader is a free and simple file viewer for Mobi e-book files, it can help you to open a Mobi file and show its content. With a clean and friendly interface, this compact software is easy to use. In addition, this is a completely freeware, free for personal use.?
To manually uninstall this program, you simply need to browse to the files which power the program.
1. Open your start menu and click on "Programs" or "All Programs."
2. Scroll through the list until you find the folder labeled "Mobi File Reader"
3. Open the Mobi File Reader folder. You'll find the Mobi File Reader quick-start icon and the "Uninstall" icon.
4. Double-click on the "Uninstall" icon.
5. Follow the prompts to run the uninstaller.
6. Once it is finished, you may need to restart your computer. If so, the pop-up dialog box will let you know.
Video Show: uninstall a program from start menu.
Basically, program like Mobi File Reader can also be uninstalled by Control Panel. Follow these tips if you are using Windows XP:
1. Click the "Start" button in the lower-left corner of your desktop.
2. Highlight the "Settings" button that appears with your mouse.
3. Click the "Control Panel" icon.
4. Double-click the "Add or Remove Programs" icon in the Control Panel window that displays.
5. Locate Mobi File Reader within the list of programs installed on your computer and single-click it.
6. Click the "Remove" button and follow the steps provided to uninstall the Total Protection software.
Install and uninstall software repeatedly is often the case to end users nowadays. However, to uninstall software is not always as easy as to install it. Sometimes Add/Remove Programs within Windows System can't remove programs completely, especially for some stubborn software. You don't know why error messages keep popping up and wonder what's wrong with the uninstallation. Now what?
Actually, installing a certain program may cause the operating system to change in a big way, involving dozens even hundreds of megabytes of files copying, installing and registry keys modifying. Usually Windows Add/Remove program can remove the major part of a certain program but some files and registry entries were left. The remnants of programs may not only cause subsequent uninstall or reinstall attempts to fail. When they become very large, they will take up disk space and your computer's performance will be decayed and unstable. So when removing program, always keep removing all of its files and registry entries.
So what do you do when none of these options are available? Some users resort to simply deleting the program folder itself when they cannot uninstall program any other way. However, this is not a recommended course of action because it only removes the program files from your computer and does not actually uninstall anything. Furthermore, deleting the program folder can lead to registry errors and other problems down the road.
The best option at this point when you still cannot uninstall program is to turn to a third-party uninstaller program such as Help Uninstaller. You can use Help Uninstaller to remove any program from your computer, even corrupted applications that cannot be uninstalled by conventional means. This program also cleans up all registry entries and leftover drivers installed by your unwanted program. Stubborn and hard to remove programs can also be easily uninstalled, including othe software. Use of a professional uninstaller, even when you can or cannot uninstall program, can go a long way to keeping your computer running faster, smoother and error-free.
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
To perform automatic Mobi File Reader removal you can download the most powerful Help Uninstaller.
There is actually a fantastic removal tool that can help you uninstall it thoroughly with great success and make sure all the now-defunct Registry entries and related files are eliminated automatically with a few clicks.
1. Free Download the Help Uninstaller program.
2. Launch it after finishing the installation.
3. Choose the Mobi File Reader or any other unwanted program.
4. Click "Uninstall" to get the software removed
Video Show: How to Uninstall a program with a professional uninstaller
If you are removing many programs at one time and are freeing up a considerable amount of space, you may want to Defragment you hard disk drive to improve your computer's performance.
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.