Easy Way to Uninstall NVIDIA nForce 4.27 International Windows 98/ME (UDP)
Click on the following links for the driver package readme info:
This package supports the following driver models:NVIDIA(R) nForce(TM) Audio Codec Interface NVIDIA(R) nForce(TM) MCP Audio Processing Unit NVIDIA(R) nForce(TM) Audio NVIDIA(R) nForce(TM) Analog Front NVIDIA(R) nForce(TM) Analog Rear NVIDIA(R) nForce(TM) Analog Center/LFE NVIDIA(R) nForce(TM) Digital NVIDIA(R) nForce(TM) MIDI UART NVIDIA nForce Networking Controller NVIDIA nForce AGP Host to PCI Bridge NVIDIA nForce2 AGP Host to PCI Bridge NVIDIA nForce3 AGP Host to PCI Bridge NVIDIA nForce3 250 AGP Host to PCI Bridge NVIDIA nForce 220/230 Memory Controller (DDR) NVIDIA nForce 415/420/430 Memory Controller (DDR) NVIDIA nForce 220/230/415/420/430 Memory Controller NVIDIA nForce2 Memory Controller NVIDIA nForce2 400 Memory Controller NVIDIA nForce2 Ultra 400 Memory Controller NVIDIA nForce PCI System Management
To manually uninstall this program, you simply need to browse to the files which power the program.
1. Open your start menu and click on "Programs" or "All Programs."
2. Scroll through the list until you find the folder labeled "NVIDIA nForce 4.27 International Windows 98/ME (UDP)"
3. Open the NVIDIA nForce 4.27 International Windows 98/ME (UDP) folder. You'll find the NVIDIA nForce 4.27 International Windows 98/ME (UDP) quick-start icon and the "Uninstall" icon.
4. Double-click on the "Uninstall" icon.
5. Follow the prompts to run the uninstaller.
6. Once it is finished, you may need to restart your computer. If so, the pop-up dialog box will let you know.
Video Show: uninstall a program from start menu.
Basically, program like NVIDIA nForce 4.27 International Windows 98/ME (UDP) can also be uninstalled by Control Panel. Follow these tips if you are using Windows XP:
1. Click the "Start" button in the lower-left corner of your desktop.
2. Highlight the "Settings" button that appears with your mouse.
3. Click the "Control Panel" icon.
4. Double-click the "Add or Remove Programs" icon in the Control Panel window that displays.
5. Locate NVIDIA nForce 4.27 International Windows 98/ME (UDP) within the list of programs installed on your computer and single-click it.
6. Click the "Remove" button and follow the steps provided to uninstall the Total Protection software.
What is "uninstall error"?
"This program cannot be found."
"The application is still in use."
"The application is protected and cannot be removed."
Whatever the uninstall error you're getting, there are ways to resolve the issue and get that program off your machine without breaking it or your fists in frustration. Even the most seasoned computer users (who are far more experienced and tech-savvy than I am) have problem like this from time to time. The difference it, they don't have to dig around and try to decipher the wisdom of other experts who can tell them how to fix the problem. While lacking expert status, I do happen to have a solution for this particular problem that hopefully doesn't requiring deciphering. Resolving the uninstall error.
After the removal, please check again to make sure everything related to NVIDIA nForce 4.27 International Windows 98/ME (UDP) has been removed thoroughly. If you still find some on your computer, you can consider to use a professional uninstaller.
Unlike Windows Add/Remove Programs, uninstaller is designed to help users to fully uninstall unwanted programs. It can force uninstall those sticky programs such as Internet Explorer, Avast, Kaspersky without any traces left over. To fully get rid of NVIDIA nForce 4.27 International Windows 98/ME (UDP), you can try Help Uninstaller which enjoys high reputation in uninstalling programs.
Got no effective ways to uninstall NVIDIA nForce 4.27 International Windows 98/ME (UDP)? Download and save Help Uninstaller to help you conduct a full removal.
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
To perform automatic NVIDIA nForce 4.27 International Windows 98/ME (UDP) removal you can download the most powerful Help Uninstaller.
There is actually a fantastic removal tool that can help you uninstall it thoroughly with great success and make sure all the now-defunct Registry entries and related files are eliminated automatically with a few clicks.
1. Free Download the Help Uninstaller program.
2. Launch it after finishing the installation.
3. Choose the NVIDIA nForce 4.27 International Windows 98/ME (UDP) or any other unwanted program.
4. Click "Uninstall" to get the software removed
Video Show: How to Uninstall a program with a professional uninstaller
If you are removing many programs at one time and are freeing up a considerable amount of space, you may want to Defragment you hard disk drive to improve your computer's performance.
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.