Easy Way to Uninstall PNGOUT for Adobe Photoshop (64-bit)
From Ardfry Imaging:
With PNGOUT, you can create smaller image files, match PNG and CSS colors, and edit more types of PNG files with the PNGOUT Plug-in, a file format plug-in for Adobe Photoshop. Features include match PNG and CSS colors by removing gamma information (the gAMA chunk), read and write 8-bit Indexed + Alpha PNG images (256 colors with 256 levels of transparency or opacity), create smaller files than ImageReady (Save for Web), and set the background chunk for broad browser support of PNG transparency.?
How Can I Uninstall PNGOUT for Adobe Photoshop (64-bit) Completely?
Essentially, this program may be removed from the system in two ways: manually uninstall the application or using an automated application to do the removal.
If you want to to uninstall the program by your own, you have to be able to stop any parts of the program from running before deleting it from your system.
The following are effective tips to uninstall PNGOUT for Adobe Photoshop (64-bit):
1) Stop the following processes or directly boot the computer into safe mode to quit all running processes.
2) Go to Start, Click on Control Panel.
3) Double-click on Add or Remove Programs.
4) Find the PNGOUT for Adobe Photoshop (64-bit) listed in the list and click on it.
5) Then you should click on "Remove" button when the below message or something else like this appears.
6) Click on the "Remove" button when the below warning messages appears.
7) Follow the on-screen wizards to completely uninstall it from your computer.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
Before you reboot your PC, check and remove any related entries with steps blow:
1) Open Search and fill in the blank with PNGOUT for Adobe Photoshop (64-bit).
2) Select Local Hard Drives, then click Search.
3) Delete all the related files on the right box.
4) Click Start Menu and then move to Run.
5) Enter regedit and click Yes, then you can enter the Registry Editor.
6) Delete all the PNGOUT for Adobe Photoshop (64-bit) entries by scrolling down every folder.
As we all know that sometimes some applications do not appear in the control panel when we want to uninstall them or some applications though claimed to have gone from the control panel, still pups up when we turn on the computer. And most of the time, we can see its directory on my computer, but worried to delete it there for the worry that they will leave down some leftover files or registry items which will make it worst. This will be very annoyed.But with Help Uninstaller,this kind of problem will be solved immediately.
According to some particular reasons,though some programs have gone from the Add/Remove Program list,they still function when we reboot our computer. This kind of leftover files/registry will prevent us to reinstall the program or worst they will mess up our system so that it is impossible for us to log on our system.
Note: This manual PNGOUT for Adobe Photoshop (64-bit) uninstallation may bring in some potential risk to your system especially if you do not have enough computer knowledge to locate and delete Windows registry. Or, a mis-deletion of a necessary file will even result in computer crashes. So if you are not able to manually modify Windows registry or if the uninstall has failed then you can only do one more thing ¨C use an PNGOUT for Adobe Photoshop (64-bit) uninstall tool to do the job for you. Hence, you will be able to basically uninstall PNGOUT for Adobe Photoshop (64-bit) on auto-pilot.
The best option at this point when you still cannot uninstall program is to turn to a third-party uninstaller program such as Help Uninstaller. You can use Help Uninstaller to remove any program from your computer, even corrupted applications that cannot be uninstalled by conventional means. This program also cleans up all registry entries and leftover drivers installed by your unwanted program. Stubborn and hard to remove programs can also be easily uninstalled, including othe software. Use of a professional uninstaller, even when you can or cannot uninstall program, can go a long way to keeping your computer running faster, smoother and error-free.
What Help Uninstaller can do for you ?
Uninstall any unwanted or corrupted program on your PC.
Forcibly uninstall corrupted programs that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Clean all registry entries and drivers that the programs left over.
Show detailed information of a certain program installed in your computer.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Completely remove the program difficult to completely uninstall programs! Start your free trial now!
With Help Uninstaller, you can uninstall any unwanted programs on your PC easier and faster. The standard Add /Remove Programs can not always completely uninstall all programs and broken registry keys. Unlike Add/Remove Programs, Help Uninstaller not only uninstall the programs, but also wipe out the left registry files. It will protect your PC from corrupted registry errors , improving your PC performance and speed!
Recommended method to uninstall PNGOUT for Adobe Photoshop (64-bit)
The best way to uninstall PNGOUT for Adobe Photoshop (64-bit) is to download and run a professional PNGOUT for Adobe Photoshop (64-bit) uninstall tool as such kind of products helps to greatly detect and remove all entries of the products from the computer. And Help Uninstaller is one that will do the job perfectly for you. To uninstall the software completely, perform the below steps:
1. Download and install Help Uninstaller on your computer.
2. Locate & highlight the PNGOUT for Adobe Photoshop (64-bit) products and select "Uninstall" to begin the PNGOUT for Adobe Photoshop (64-bit) removal process.
3. Click "Next" to proceed when the below steps appear.
4. Help Uninstaller is scanning all related PNGOUT for Adobe Photoshop (64-bit) entries on your computer and then click "Next".
5. Click "Yes" to uninstall it from your computer.
Defrag After PNGOUT for Adobe Photoshop (64-bit) Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after PNGOUT for Adobe Photoshop (64-bit)¡¯s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.