Easy Way to Uninstall POPBeamer for Windows 2003 / 2008 (64-bit)
POPBeamer is a Inbound POP3 Router for Microsoft Exchange Server and collects messages from any POP3 account and routes it to your Exchange Server. POPBeamer supports auto detect routing of messages and can be used to share one POP3 mailbox for a whole company over a single Dial-Up connection.
What's new in this version:
Version 3.54 has fixed bug where TLS with more than one intermediate certificate shows wrong status.?
How to uninstall POPBeamer for Windows 2003 / 2008 (64-bit) manually?
1. Terminate the program in Windows Task Manager before you run the un-installation.
2. Click on the Start button in the left hand corner of your desktop to find the Control Panel menu. Double click on the Control Panel tab to open it and then choose
3. Scroll down the currently installed program list to find out POPBeamer for Windows 2003 / 2008 (64-bit), and choose Remove in the drop-down list.
4. Follow the on screen instruction to finish the process.
5. Restart your computer if necessary.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
And then take these two steps to complete the removal of POPBeamer for Windows 2003 / 2008 (64-bit):
1. Delete all the related registry keys. Click on Run icon on Start Menu, and then fill regedit over the blank space to open the Registry Editor. Find and delete keys related to POPBeamer for Windows 2003 / 2008 (64-bit).
2. Delete its related files. Open Windows Search from Start Menu, and then search for all associated files. Once listed, delete them all without anything left.
Install and uninstall software repeatedly is often the case to end users nowadays. However, to uninstall software is not always as easy as to install it. Sometimes Add/Remove Programs within Windows System can't remove programs completely, especially for some stubborn software. You don't know why error messages keep popping up and wonder what's wrong with the uninstallation. Now what?
Actually, installing a certain program may cause the operating system to change in a big way, involving dozens even hundreds of megabytes of files copying, installing and registry keys modifying. Usually Windows Add/Remove program can remove the major part of a certain program but some files and registry entries were left. The remnants of programs may not only cause subsequent uninstall or reinstall attempts to fail. When they become very large, they will take up disk space and your computer's performance will be decayed and unstable. So when removing program, always keep removing all of its files and registry entries.
The above method is supposed to uninstall POPBeamer for Windows 2003 / 2008 (64-bit) from your computer. However, sometimes a tiny mistake will make this simple process become a disaster. It may involve editing the actual Windows registry and would bring you many troubles. Moreover, the removal may mess up with other program on the computer. Therefore, it is highly recommended users to run a clean removal with professional and reliable uninstall tools.
As one of the most powerful uninstall tool, Help Uninstaller can uninstall any unwanted program quickly and completely. A very useful feature of Help Uninstaller they can force uninstall these hidden applications.
The benefits of Help Uninstaller
It is faster than the standard Windows Add/Remove Programs in the removal process.
It can clean the empty or corrupted registry entries that a certain program left over.
It prevents your computer from corrupted errors and further improve your PC performance.
Its can Force Uninstall any unwanted programs on your computer thoroughly and instantly.
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
How to Force Uninstall POPBeamer for Windows 2003 / 2008 (64-bit) Using Uninstall Tools?
1. Reboot your computer to enter the Safe Mode. You can press F8 when the Windows is booting up and select Safe Mode.
2. Start the Help Uninstaller, find POPBeamer for Windows 2003 / 2008 (64-bit) in the display list, and then choose Force Uninstall.
3. There will be a pop-up window recommends you to try Uninstall function first, just click OK to skip it.
4. Navigate the path of POPBeamer for Windows 2003 / 2008 (64-bit), and then click Next.
5. Help Uninstaller will scan your system to find all POPBeamer for Windows 2003 / 2008 (64-bit) related files. When the Help Uninstaller has found out every file, click Next to begin the removal.
6. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
Defrag After POPBeamer for Windows 2003 / 2008 (64-bit) Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after POPBeamer for Windows 2003 / 2008 (64-bit)¡¯s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.