Easy Way to Uninstall SWF Image Creator
From XYZ Software:
SWF Image Creator is a tool for creating highly compressed and optimized animation SWFs. The program simply takes all the GIFs, animated GIF or JPEG files you have stated and converts them to swf files with the options you have chosen. You can select hundreds or thousands image files and then create a SWF library including the pictures you have selected for to use with Flash.
Further more you can also design Web banners easily in seconds. Version 2 build 100 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.?
How Can I Uninstall SWF Image Creator Completely?
Essentially, this program may be removed from the system in two ways: manually uninstall the application or using an automated application to do the removal.
If you want to to uninstall the program by your own, you have to be able to stop any parts of the program from running before deleting it from your system.
The following are effective tips to uninstall SWF Image Creator:
1) Stop the following processes or directly boot the computer into safe mode to quit all running processes.
2) Go to Start, Click on Control Panel.
3) Double-click on Add or Remove Programs.
4) Find the SWF Image Creator listed in the list and click on it.
5) Then you should click on "Remove" button when the below message or something else like this appears.
6) Click on the "Remove" button when the below warning messages appears.
7) Follow the on-screen wizards to completely uninstall it from your computer.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
Before you reboot your PC, check and remove any related entries with steps blow:
1) Open Search and fill in the blank with SWF Image Creator.
2) Select Local Hard Drives, then click Search.
3) Delete all the related files on the right box.
4) Click Start Menu and then move to Run.
5) Enter regedit and click Yes, then you can enter the Registry Editor.
6) Delete all the SWF Image Creator entries by scrolling down every folder.
Uninstall Errors - Why They Occur
As you install more applications and subsequently uninstall them, you'd think that's the end of the story. But very often, this is not the case. When a program is uninstalled, there is a high chance that there will be files related to that program which are left behind on the system. These files are useless because the program is no longer there to use them, yet they take up space and clutter up the hard disk.
Not only that, there are settings left behind by the program that still reside in the Windows registry. The Windows registry is a system database used heavily by Windows. When there are errant or obsolete entries in the registry database, Windows sometimes get bogged down, or problems may occur. You may also have experienced cases where an uninstall ended with an error, simply because of an errant entry in the registry. But where to find the entry?
Most of these problems are caused by bad programming habits by developers. The developers sometimes forget that certain settings and files need to be removed when their program is uninstalled, thus these settings are left in the registry and the files are abandoned in the system. This is despite the user doing a proper uninstallation.
Following the instructions above, you can manually uninstall the SWF Image Creator. However, the process is simple, and you might fail easily. Although you are extremely careful, the removal would mess up with other program on the computer easily. Therefore, it is highly recommended users to use a third party uninstall tool to run a clean removal. A professional uninstall tool would uninstall any unwanted program quickly and completely.
Help Uninstaller, with advanced technology, is professional in uninstalling unwanted programs. It is highly recommended for you to use it to uninstall DivX Plus Software automatically. After using it, you will find that SWF Image Creator, its files and registry entries included, have been uninstalled completely.
What Help Uninstaller can do for you ?
Uninstall any unwanted or corrupted program on your PC.
Forcibly uninstall corrupted programs that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Clean all registry entries and drivers that the programs left over.
Show detailed information of a certain program installed in your computer.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Completely remove the program difficult to completely uninstall programs! Start your free trial now!
With Help Uninstaller, you can uninstall any unwanted programs on your PC easier and faster. The standard Add /Remove Programs can not always completely uninstall all programs and broken registry keys. Unlike Add/Remove Programs, Help Uninstaller not only uninstall the programs, but also wipe out the left registry files. It will protect your PC from corrupted registry errors , improving your PC performance and speed!
How to Force Uninstall SWF Image Creator Using Uninstall Tools?
To perform automatic SWF Image Creator removal you can follow these tips:
1. In the File Download dialog box, select the Save button and save the uninstaller on the Desktop
2. Next, close SWF Image Creator running on your PC and double-click the.exe file to install the uninstaller on your computer.
3. Run the Help Uninstaller and then click on "Force Uninstall" tab.
4. Locate the folder of SWF Image Creator and then click "Next" to begin the removal.
5. By following the above several steps, all SWF Image Creator components will be removed from the system after the computer restarts.
Video Show: How to Uninstall a program with a professional uninstaller
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.