Easy Way to Uninstall TV-Browser Portable
TV-Browser Portable is an electronic program guide that downloads the latest, up-to-date information about TV programs. TV-Browser is an electronic program guide (also known as an EPG). That means, it downloads the latest, up-to-date information about television programs from the Internet and displays the information in a clear, understandable way - quite similar to the way that a standard TV Guide works.
What's new in this version:
Version 3.3.1 fixes problems of the previous version and ships with a better mouse action support.?
To manually uninstall this program, you simply need to browse to the files which power the program.
1. Open your start menu and click on "Programs" or "All Programs."
2. Scroll through the list until you find the folder labeled "TV-Browser Portable"
3. Open the TV-Browser Portable folder. You'll find the TV-Browser Portable quick-start icon and the "Uninstall" icon.
4. Double-click on the "Uninstall" icon.
5. Follow the prompts to run the uninstaller.
6. Once it is finished, you may need to restart your computer. If so, the pop-up dialog box will let you know.
Video Show: uninstall a program from start menu.
Basically, program like TV-Browser Portable can also be uninstalled by Control Panel. Follow these tips if you are using Windows XP:
1. Click the "Start" button in the lower-left corner of your desktop.
2. Highlight the "Settings" button that appears with your mouse.
3. Click the "Control Panel" icon.
4. Double-click the "Add or Remove Programs" icon in the Control Panel window that displays.
5. Locate TV-Browser Portable within the list of programs installed on your computer and single-click it.
6. Click the "Remove" button and follow the steps provided to uninstall the Total Protection software.
Install and uninstall software repeatedly is often the case to end users nowadays. However, to uninstall software is not always as easy as to install it. Sometimes Add/Remove Programs within Windows System can't remove programs completely, especially for some stubborn software. You don't know why error messages keep popping up and wonder what's wrong with the uninstallation. Now what?
Actually, installing a certain program may cause the operating system to change in a big way, involving dozens even hundreds of megabytes of files copying, installing and registry keys modifying. Usually Windows Add/Remove program can remove the major part of a certain program but some files and registry entries were left. The remnants of programs may not only cause subsequent uninstall or reinstall attempts to fail. When they become very large, they will take up disk space and your computer's performance will be decayed and unstable. So when removing program, always keep removing all of its files and registry entries.
But what should you do if the above steps do not help to uninstall TV-Browser Portable? At this time, it is better that you can run an advanced uninstaller pro to get the job finished. And now, there are a lot of uninstallers out there that can be downloaded from the websites. But to my own experience, there is a very good program that worth a try and test called the Help Uninstaller, which always gains a very high regard amongst the internet community and it will help to:
1.Uninstall programs faster than the built in windows removal software.
2.Thoroughly scan and clean up corrupted &empty registry entries.
3.Forcefully uninstall anything that won't delete properly especially the corrupted programs.
4.Increase the overall computer performance.
5.Reduce startup or shutdown loading times.
So, if you are looking for TV-Browser Portable uninstall guides or solutions to uninstall Community Toolbar, or uninstall Itunes, the Help Uninstaller could be a good option for you. Before manually uninstalling programs from the computer, I would recommend downloading this powerful program removal software as it will be able to get rid of all components of the unwanted programs completely.
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
How to Force Uninstall TV-Browser Portable Using Uninstall Tools?
1. Reboot your computer to enter the Safe Mode. You can press F8 when the Windows is booting up and select Safe Mode.
2. Start the Help Uninstaller, find TV-Browser Portable in the display list, and then choose Force Uninstall.
3. There will be a pop-up window recommends you to try Uninstall function first, just click OK to skip it.
4. Navigate the path of TV-Browser Portable, and then click Next.
5. Help Uninstaller will scan your system to find all TV-Browser Portable related files. When the Help Uninstaller has found out every file, click Next to begin the removal.
6. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
Defrag After TV-Browser Portable Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after TV-Browser Portable¡¯s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.