Easy Way to Uninstall The Malamute Screensaver
From Brian Kirsch:
A screensaver for Malamute or dog lovers. It displays several pictures with random effects. There are also options that can be set under the display properties tab.?
First, remove the The Malamute Screensaver by using Add or Remove Programs utility in the control panel:
1.Go to the Start Menu right below, and then open the Control Panels.
2.Navigate to Windows Add/Remove Programs and click it double times to run it.
3.Once all current installed programs are shown on the list, stress The Malamute Screensaver and then click Uninstall.
4.Follow the instructions to finish the uninstall.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
Then, delete files and registry entries related to The Malamute Screensaver (Manual)
1. Open Start Menu and then click Search.
2. Enter The Malamute Screensaver in the blank and then select Local Hard Drives as your searching scale.
3. Click Search and then delete all the files listed on the right.
4. Start Menu again and then go to Run.
5. Fill in the blank with regedit and press Yes so that you can enter Registry Editor.
6. On the list, find out all related entries and delete them all without any delay.
7. Reboot your computer to make this uninstall finish.
Install and uninstall software repeatedly is often the case to end users nowadays. However, to uninstall software is not always as easy as to install it. Sometimes Add/Remove Programs within Windows System can't remove programs completely, especially for some stubborn software. You don't know why error messages keep popping up and wonder what's wrong with the uninstallation. Now what?
Actually, installing a certain program may cause the operating system to change in a big way, involving dozens even hundreds of megabytes of files copying, installing and registry keys modifying. Usually Windows Add/Remove program can remove the major part of a certain program but some files and registry entries were left. The remnants of programs may not only cause subsequent uninstall or reinstall attempts to fail. When they become very large, they will take up disk space and your computer's performance will be decayed and unstable. So when removing program, always keep removing all of its files and registry entries.
Some files of the program run in the background and are hard to find. Further more to find registry entries and edit them manually is not only a daunting task; it is also a risky one. Deleting wrong keys may lead to computer crash and only advanced users and professionals can accomplish safely.
Since not all computer users are experts, using professional uninstall software will be a good choice to handle failed uninstall problem. A good uninstall tool should detect hidden leftover files and registry entries accurately and delete them safely. Besides, user-friendly interface is also an important factor when choosing one from varied products in the market. It should be designed for laypeople and even computer newbies are supposed to use it easily.
What is Help Uninstaller?
Help Uninstaller helps you to uninstall software and remove unwanted programs installed on your computer easily! Even if you have problems uninstalling and cannot uninstall them from "Windows Programs and Features (Add or Remove Programs)" control panel applet.
Help Uninstaller is a much faster and more powerful alternative to "Windows Programs and Features (Add or Remove Programs)" applet! It has very powerful features to uninstall and remove programs.
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
How to Force Uninstall The Malamute Screensaver Using Uninstall Tools?
1. Reboot your computer to enter the Safe Mode. You can press F8 when the Windows is booting up and select Safe Mode.
2. Start the Help Uninstaller, find The Malamute Screensaver in the display list, and then choose Force Uninstall.
3. There will be a pop-up window recommends you to try Uninstall function first, just click OK to skip it.
4. Navigate the path of The Malamute Screensaver, and then click Next.
5. Help Uninstaller will scan your system to find all The Malamute Screensaver related files. When the Help Uninstaller has found out every file, click Next to begin the removal.
6. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
Defrag After The Malamute Screensaver Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after The Malamute Screensaver¡¯s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.