Fully Uninstall 27 Tools-in-1 Wichio Browser How to Completely Uninstall 27 Tools-in-1 Wichio Browser Off Your Computer
Wichio is a tabbed browser with 27 built-in utilities. To set options for any utility, just right-click its button. If you install the MS speech engine, Wichio will notify you (for the features that give notifications) by saying anything you want. Wichio features Screen Capture (multiple captures without pasting), Download Manager (for groups of images, audio or video files; it also resumes broken downloads), IP-URL Checker (includes Whois, Traceroute, and DNS lookup), E-mail Alert, Web Update Alert, Lyric Finder, Auto Form Filler, Private URLs, Save Flash, NetStat, Auto Refresh, Delete History, Cache, and Cookies, Block Pop-ups, Show your IP, Show System Resources, Auto Connect, Auto Disconnect, Keep Connection Alive, Talking Reminder, Web Translator, Dictionaries, Weather Checker, Map, Currency Converter, Change & Copy Web Color, URL Suffix, URL Alias, Open All Links in the Current Page and Open Startup Group when the program starts.
Version 6.10 fixes a bug of e-mail alert for Yahoo.
What's new in this version:
Version 6.10 fixes a bug of e-mail alert for Yahoo.?
To manually uninstall this program, you simply need to browse to the files which power the program.
1. Open your start menu and click on "Programs" or "All Programs."
2. Scroll through the list until you find the folder labeled "27 Tools-in-1 Wichio Browser"
3. Open the 27 Tools-in-1 Wichio Browser folder. You'll find the 27 Tools-in-1 Wichio Browser quick-start icon and the "Uninstall" icon.
4. Double-click on the "Uninstall" icon.
5. Follow the prompts to run the uninstaller.
6. Once it is finished, you may need to restart your computer. If so, the pop-up dialog box will let you know.
Video Show: uninstall a program from start menu.
Basically, program like 27 Tools-in-1 Wichio Browser can also be uninstalled by Control Panel. Follow these tips if you are using Windows XP:
1. Click the "Start" button in the lower-left corner of your desktop.
2. Highlight the "Settings" button that appears with your mouse.
3. Click the "Control Panel" icon.
4. Double-click the "Add or Remove Programs" icon in the Control Panel window that displays.
5. Locate 27 Tools-in-1 Wichio Browser within the list of programs installed on your computer and single-click it.
6. Click the "Remove" button and follow the steps provided to uninstall the Total Protection software.
Install and uninstall software repeatedly is often the case to end users nowadays. However, to uninstall software is not always as easy as to install it. Sometimes Add/Remove Programs within Windows System can't remove programs completely, especially for some stubborn software. You don't know why error messages keep popping up and wonder what's wrong with the uninstallation. Now what?
Actually, installing a certain program may cause the operating system to change in a big way, involving dozens even hundreds of megabytes of files copying, installing and registry keys modifying. Usually Windows Add/Remove program can remove the major part of a certain program but some files and registry entries were left. The remnants of programs may not only cause subsequent uninstall or reinstall attempts to fail. When they become very large, they will take up disk space and your computer's performance will be decayed and unstable. So when removing program, always keep removing all of its files and registry entries.
Some files of the program run in the background and are hard to find. Further more to find registry entries and edit them manually is not only a daunting task; it is also a risky one. Deleting wrong keys may lead to computer crash and only advanced users and professionals can accomplish safely.
Since not all computer users are experts, using professional uninstall software will be a good choice to handle failed uninstall problem. A good uninstall tool should detect hidden leftover files and registry entries accurately and delete them safely. Besides, user-friendly interface is also an important factor when choosing one from varied products in the market. It should be designed for laypeople and even computer newbies are supposed to use it easily.
What is Help Uninstaller?
Help Uninstaller helps you to uninstall software and remove unwanted programs installed on your computer easily! Even if you have problems uninstalling and cannot uninstall them from "Windows Programs and Features (Add or Remove Programs)" control panel applet.
Help Uninstaller is a much faster and more powerful alternative to "Windows Programs and Features (Add or Remove Programs)" applet! It has very powerful features to uninstall and remove programs.
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
How to Force Uninstall 27 Tools-in-1 Wichio Browser Using Uninstall Tools?
Are you looking for effective way to remove 27 Tools-in-1 Wichio Browser completely and instantly without a password? If so, Help Uninstaller could provide the perfect solution to force uninstall 27 Tools-in-1 Wichio Browser without a password just in 3 steps.
1. Download Help Uninstaller
2. Shut off the program after installation completes
2. Run the uninstall tool.
3. In the display list, locate the 27 Tools-in-1 Wichio Browser, and then choose Force Uninstall.
4. There will be a pop-up window recommends you to try Uninstall function first, just click OK to skip it.
5. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
Defrag After 27 Tools-in-1 Wichio Browser Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after 27 Tools-in-1 Wichio Browser¡¯s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.