Fully Uninstall Apocgraphy - Full spectrum e-mail protection How to Completely Uninstall Apocgraphy - Full spectrum e-mail protection Off Your Computer
Apocgraphy is a program that works with your current e-mail reader analyzing your e-mail and protecting you against a full range of damaging and time wasting e-mails.
Key features are: Spam protection. Virus protection. Hoax protection. Privacy protection. Works with all POP3 e-mail programs. Easy configuration. Extensive automatic whitelisting Fully configurable. Unlimited accounts. Send and receive through Hotmail?
How to Uninstall Apocgraphy - Full spectrum e-mail protection?
There are two necessary steps we must undertake to uninstall it. First we need to perform the uninstallation method, and then we must enter the Program Files and locate any files that have been left behind.
To manually remove the program, you have to go to the "Add/Remove Programs"
1) Go to Start, Click on Control Panel
2) Double-click on Add or Remove Programs
3) Find the Apocgraphy - Full spectrum e-mail protection listed in the list and click on it. Most of the time, it should look like the one below:
4) Click on the "Remove" button when the below warning messages appears.
5) Follow the on-screen wizards to completely uninstall it from your computer.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
Remove the leftover files:
1. Open the Start menu and then select Run. Type services.msc in the box and then click OK.
2. Scroll down the list and locate the Apocgraphy - Full spectrum e-mail protection. Right click on it and select Stop.
3. Open the Windows Explorer, and navigate to Windows, System32 and Apocgraphy - Full spectrum e-mail protection. In the Apocgraphy - Full spectrum e-mail protection folder, right click on the Repository folder and then select Delete.
4. Open the Start menu and then select Run. Type services.msc in the box and then click OK. Scroll down the list and locate the Apocgraphy - Full spectrum e-mail protection. Right click on it and select Start.
5. Restart your computer.
What is "uninstall error"?
"This program cannot be found."
"The application is still in use."
"The application is protected and cannot be removed."
Whatever the uninstall error you're getting, there are ways to resolve the issue and get that program off your machine without breaking it or your fists in frustration. Even the most seasoned computer users (who are far more experienced and tech-savvy than I am) have problem like this from time to time. The difference it, they don't have to dig around and try to decipher the wisdom of other experts who can tell them how to fix the problem. While lacking expert status, I do happen to have a solution for this particular problem that hopefully doesn't requiring deciphering. Resolving the uninstall error.
If none of the previous steps solve your problem, you should repeat method 1 and manually remove those registry items. However, manual removal of registry items is not recommended to common users. To uninstall the program you should download an uninstall tool. A reliable and powerful uninstall tool could uninstall the software if Windows Control Panel fails; remove incomplete installations, and corrupt programs of Apocgraphy - Full spectrum e-mail protection; force uninstall hidden applications of Apocgraphy - Full spectrum e-mail protection installed in your system; uninstall Apocgraphy - Full spectrum e-mail protection faster than standard Windows Control Panel.
As one of the most excellent uninstall tool, Help Uninstaller is highly recommended to you. Help Uninstaller is an award-winning uninstall tool. You can use this reliable, trusted and powerful uninstall tool to uninstall Apocgraphy - Full spectrum e-mail protection. If you have any other unwanted drivers, Help Uninstaller will uninstall them all. This tool also works perfectly in uninstalling all kinds of program. If you want to uninstall it, please try to uninstall it with Help Uninstaller, and this wonderful tool would amaze you with its performance.
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
To perform automatic Apocgraphy - Full spectrum e-mail protection removal you can download the most powerful Help Uninstaller.
There is actually a fantastic removal tool that can help you uninstall it thoroughly with great success and make sure all the now-defunct Registry entries and related files are eliminated automatically with a few clicks.
1. Free Download the Help Uninstaller program.
2. Launch it after finishing the installation.
3. Choose the Apocgraphy - Full spectrum e-mail protection or any other unwanted program.
4. Click "Uninstall" to get the software removed
Video Show: How to Uninstall a program with a professional uninstaller
If you are removing many programs at one time and are freeing up a considerable amount of space, you may want to Defragment you hard disk drive to improve your computer's performance.
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.