Fully Uninstall BNR Football Forecaster 2002 How to Completely Uninstall BNR Football Forecaster 2002 Off Your Computer
From B.N.R. Associates:
B.N.R. Football Forecaster 2002 is an application to help users accurately predict the winners of all the 2002 NFL games. It provides initial and adjusted projections for every game in the 2002 season. The predictions are based on formulas, which in turn, are based on performance indexes, team ratings, home/visitor standings and a compilation of historical statistical data. Head-to-head statistics and line information spanning over 35 categories, for the last 10 years, are included to help aid handicappers. As well, final standings and playoff information since 1970 is included.?
Now to Uninstall the BNR Football Forecaster 2002, you could take these steps:
1. Click Start, and then click Run. Type taskmgr in the box and then press OK to open Task Manager. End the running BNR Football Forecaster 2002 in Task Manager.
2. Click Start and then Click Control Panel.
3. Double click Add/Remove Programs.
4. In the list of currently installed programs, select BNR Football Forecaster 2002, and then choose Remove.
5. Follow the prompts to finish the removal of BNR Football Forecaster 2002.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
The software has a nasty habit of leaving behind some of its files in the registry at uninstallation. And no ordinary Windows uninstall feature will remove some of these files. To delete BNR Football Forecaster 2002 related files and registry keys, you can
1. Use Windows Search to search for BNR Football Forecaster 2002, and then delete the search result.
2. Click on Run from Start Menu, and enter regedit to open the Registry Editor. Unfold every folder to find and delete all registry keys related to BNR Football Forecaster 2002.
3. Reboot your PC at last.
What is "uninstall error"?
"This program cannot be found."
"The application is still in use."
"The application is protected and cannot be removed."
Whatever the uninstall error you're getting, there are ways to resolve the issue and get that program off your machine without breaking it or your fists in frustration. Even the most seasoned computer users (who are far more experienced and tech-savvy than I am) have problem like this from time to time. The difference it, they don't have to dig around and try to decipher the wisdom of other experts who can tell them how to fix the problem. While lacking expert status, I do happen to have a solution for this particular problem that hopefully doesn't requiring deciphering. Resolving the uninstall error.
To automatically uninstall BNR Football Forecaster 2002, you can download specialist software to uninstall programs that you are having issues with. There is one program called Help Uninstaller that needs a try as it helps to:
1.Completely remove all unwanted files and folders.
2.Uninstall corrupted/hidden programs that windows can't detect.
4.Speed up overall computer speed.
By the way, the Help Uninstaller is highly recommended by lots of computer experts and is used by a number of different companies to keep their system clean. So, if you are still do not known what you should do to uninstall BNR Football Forecaster 2002, it is recommended that you should give this software uninstaller a try!
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
You can easily uninstall the BNR Football Forecaster 2002 using the instructions above. Should you reopen your computer and still see the BNR Football Forecaster 2002 files, you may need to restart your computer for the uninstall process to be completed. You can also run Help Uninstaller once you have removed the files and processes to remove any other files or registry keys that might still be left on your computer. It is recommended that you use Help Uninstaller when you start to eliminate BNR Football Forecaster 2002 completely with a few clicks as instructed.
1. Download and install Help Uninstaller.
2. Run Help Uninstaller on your computer
3. Select or insert the option, Show Windows installer, on the main panel of Help Uninstaller as attached.
4. Click any components of BNR Football Forecaster 2002 (you can see) on the program list of Help Uninstaller.
5. Click Uninstall to start the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall a program with a professional uninstaller
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.