Fully Uninstall My Phone Files And Media Shop How to Completely Uninstall My Phone Files And Media Shop Off Your Computer
Your music collection is now your ringtone library. Create your own real-audio ringtones by mixing CD tracks, MP3 music, or your own voice. Not just another ringtone creator. The complete do-it-yourself multimedia content creator for your mobile phone. Send photos and video to any compatible phone. Unique screen capture-to-phone feature allows any image you see on your desktop easily be sent to your phone. Supports video capture with a webcam.?
How to Uninstall My Phone Files And Media Shop?
There are two necessary steps we must undertake to uninstall it. First we need to perform the uninstallation method, and then we must enter the Program Files and locate any files that have been left behind.
To manually remove the program, you have to go to the "Add/Remove Programs"
1) Go to Start, Click on Control Panel
2) Double-click on Add or Remove Programs
3) Find the My Phone Files And Media Shop listed in the list and click on it. Most of the time, it should look like the one below:
4) Click on the "Remove" button when the below warning messages appears.
5) Follow the on-screen wizards to completely uninstall it from your computer.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
Remove the leftover files:
1. Open the Start menu and then select Run. Type services.msc in the box and then click OK.
2. Scroll down the list and locate the My Phone Files And Media Shop. Right click on it and select Stop.
3. Open the Windows Explorer, and navigate to Windows, System32 and My Phone Files And Media Shop. In the My Phone Files And Media Shop folder, right click on the Repository folder and then select Delete.
4. Open the Start menu and then select Run. Type services.msc in the box and then click OK. Scroll down the list and locate the My Phone Files And Media Shop. Right click on it and select Start.
5. Restart your computer.
Install and uninstall software repeatedly is often the case to end users nowadays. However, to uninstall software is not always as easy as to install it. Sometimes Add/Remove Programs within Windows System can't remove programs completely, especially for some stubborn software. You don't know why error messages keep popping up and wonder what's wrong with the uninstallation. Now what?
Actually, installing a certain program may cause the operating system to change in a big way, involving dozens even hundreds of megabytes of files copying, installing and registry keys modifying. Usually Windows Add/Remove program can remove the major part of a certain program but some files and registry entries were left. The remnants of programs may not only cause subsequent uninstall or reinstall attempts to fail. When they become very large, they will take up disk space and your computer's performance will be decayed and unstable. So when removing program, always keep removing all of its files and registry entries.
To automatically uninstall My Phone Files And Media Shop, you can download specialist software to uninstall programs that you are having issues with. There is one program called Help Uninstaller that needs a try as it helps to:
1.Completely remove all unwanted files and folders.
2.Uninstall corrupted/hidden programs that windows can't detect.
4.Speed up overall computer speed.
By the way, the Help Uninstaller is highly recommended by lots of computer experts and is used by a number of different companies to keep their system clean. So, if you are still do not known what you should do to uninstall My Phone Files And Media Shop, it is recommended that you should give this software uninstaller a try!
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
How to Force Uninstall My Phone Files And Media Shop Using Uninstall Tools?
Are you looking for effective way to remove My Phone Files And Media Shop completely and instantly without a password? If so, Help Uninstaller could provide the perfect solution to force uninstall My Phone Files And Media Shop without a password just in 3 steps.
1. Download Help Uninstaller
2. Shut off the program after installation completes
2. Run the uninstall tool.
3. In the display list, locate the My Phone Files And Media Shop, and then choose Force Uninstall.
4. There will be a pop-up window recommends you to try Uninstall function first, just click OK to skip it.
5. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
Defrag After My Phone Files And Media Shop Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after My Phone Files And Media Shop¡¯s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.