Fully Uninstall NVIDIA nForce 4.57 Windows 2000/XP Audio Driver How to Completely Uninstall NVIDIA nForce 4.57 Windows 2000/XP Audio Driver Off Your Computer
This package supports the following driver models:NVIDIA(R) nForce(TM) MCP Audio Processing Unit NVIDIA(R) nForce(TM) Audio Codec Interface NVIDIA(R) nForce(TM) Audio NVIDIA(R) nForce(TM) Analog Front NVIDIA(R) nForce(TM) Analog Rear NVIDIA(R) nForce(TM) Analog Center/LFE NVIDIA(R) nForce(TM) Analog Surround NVIDIA(R) nForce(TM) MIDI UART?
Uninstall NVIDIA nForce 4.57 Windows 2000/XP Audio Driver with Windows utility
NVIDIA nForce 4.57 Windows 2000/XP Audio Driver must be exited before completing the uninstall process listed below.
1. Click Start on your computer
2. Click Control Panel. The Control Panel displays.
3. Double-click the Add/Remove Programs icon.
4. The Add/Remove Programs dialog window displays.
5. Locate the NVIDIA nForce 4.57 Windows 2000/XP Audio Driver in the list of installed programs and click once to highlight it.
6. Be sure to choose all the NVIDIA nForce 4.57 Windows 2000/XP Audio Driver products you have installed under the Microsoft.
7. Click the Add/Remove (or Uninstall) button.
8. If at any time you are prompted to remove shared files, answer Yes to all.
9. Windows will complete the uninstall process.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
Extra steps to make sure the whole NVIDIA nForce 4.57 Windows 2000/XP Audio Driver components are gone:
Step1. Click "Start Menu">select "Run">insert "Regedit" to open the Windows Registry, and remove the associated registry entries like
Step2. Reboot your computer and find any remaining pieces of NVIDIA nForce 4.57 Windows 2000/XP Audio Driver. To do this you need to open up my computer and go to drive c. Locate NVIDIA nForce 4.57 Windows 2000/XP Audio Driver from program files folder and
delete these folders and files manually.
Install and uninstall software repeatedly is often the case to end users nowadays. However, to uninstall software is not always as easy as to install it. Sometimes Add/Remove Programs within Windows System can't remove programs completely, especially for some stubborn software. You don't know why error messages keep popping up and wonder what's wrong with the uninstallation. Now what?
Actually, installing a certain program may cause the operating system to change in a big way, involving dozens even hundreds of megabytes of files copying, installing and registry keys modifying. Usually Windows Add/Remove program can remove the major part of a certain program but some files and registry entries were left. The remnants of programs may not only cause subsequent uninstall or reinstall attempts to fail. When they become very large, they will take up disk space and your computer's performance will be decayed and unstable. So when removing program, always keep removing all of its files and registry entries.
Sometimes these methods may fail or won't go as smooth as we expected. Uninstall NVIDIA nForce 4.57 Windows 2000/XP Audio Driver with these methods would bring us problems such as messing up other programs on the computer. And that is why a 3rd party tool is highly recommended to you. A reliable uninstall tool would uninstall any unwanted program quickly and completely. Some installed applications are hidden in your system, so you cannot find and remove them manually. But uninstall tool would scan your system to find out those leftovers and force uninstall them.
As an award-winning program, Help Uninstaller is recommended to you. Help Uninstaller has following features:
1. Uninstall programs that Add/Remove Programs cannot;
2. Remove incomplete installations, and corrupt programs;
3. Force Uninstall hidden applications installed in your system;
4. Faster than then standard Windows Add/Remove Programs.
This excellent uninstall tool performs perfectly in tests. Use Help Uninstaller to uninstall NVIDIA nForce 4.57 Windows 2000/XP Audio Driver or any other unwanted programs and you won't be regretted.
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
How to Force Uninstall NVIDIA nForce 4.57 Windows 2000/XP Audio Driver Using Uninstall Tools?
1. Reboot your computer to enter the Safe Mode. You can press F8 when the Windows is booting up and select Safe Mode.
2. Start the Help Uninstaller, find NVIDIA nForce 4.57 Windows 2000/XP Audio Driver in the display list, and then choose Force Uninstall.
3. There will be a pop-up window recommends you to try Uninstall function first, just click OK to skip it.
4. Navigate the path of NVIDIA nForce 4.57 Windows 2000/XP Audio Driver, and then click Next.
5. Help Uninstaller will scan your system to find all NVIDIA nForce 4.57 Windows 2000/XP Audio Driver related files. When the Help Uninstaller has found out every file, click Next to begin the removal.
6. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
Defrag After NVIDIA nForce 4.57 Windows 2000/XP Audio Driver Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after NVIDIA nForce 4.57 Windows 2000/XP Audio Driverí»s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.