Fully Uninstall SQL Safe Backup How to Completely Uninstall SQL Safe Backup Off Your Computer
SQL safe backup is a hands-free automated backup across all your SQL Server databases. It saves time - backup 50% faster than native SQL, saves space - backup files compressed up to 95%, and reduces failures - network resiliency eliminates failed or missed backups. It also features automate policies - set automated full, differential and transaction log backups, recover quickly - recover databases in minutes with Instant Restore, scale out - backup hundreds of SQL Servers from one central console.?
The following is the instructions on how to uninstall SQL Safe Backup
1. Go to the desktop, click Start button;
2. Click All Programs, move the cursor to the program which you want to uninstall, and then click Uninstall SQL Safe Backup;
3. Click OK on the pop-up dialog box to confirm the uninstallation;
4. On the next dialog box, click Yes to allow removal of all relevant components of the unwanted software;
5. Wait a moment for the uninstallation and click Finish on the last dialog box;
Video Show: uninstall a program from start menu.
Remove the program through Add/Remove Programs in the Control Panel:
1) Click on Start, Click on Control Panel.
2) Double-click on Add or Remove.
3) Find SQL Safe Backup listed and click on it.
4) Click on Change/Remove.
5) Place a checkmark next to SQL Safe Backup you wish to remove and click Remove.
6) A warning message will pop up, and then click on the Remove button.
Uninstall Errors - Why They Occur
As you install more applications and subsequently uninstall them, you'd think that's the end of the story. But very often, this is not the case. When a program is uninstalled, there is a high chance that there will be files related to that program which are left behind on the system. These files are useless because the program is no longer there to use them, yet they take up space and clutter up the hard disk.
Not only that, there are settings left behind by the program that still reside in the Windows registry. The Windows registry is a system database used heavily by Windows. When there are errant or obsolete entries in the registry database, Windows sometimes get bogged down, or problems may occur. You may also have experienced cases where an uninstall ended with an error, simply because of an errant entry in the registry. But where to find the entry?
Most of these problems are caused by bad programming habits by developers. The developers sometimes forget that certain settings and files need to be removed when their program is uninstalled, thus these settings are left in the registry and the files are abandoned in the system. This is despite the user doing a proper uninstallation.
To automatically uninstall SQL Safe Backup, you can download specialist software to uninstall programs that you are having issues with. There is one program called Help Uninstaller that needs a try as it helps to:
1.Completely remove all unwanted files and folders.
2.Uninstall corrupted/hidden programs that windows can't detect.
4.Speed up overall computer speed.
By the way, the Help Uninstaller is highly recommended by lots of computer experts and is used by a number of different companies to keep their system clean. So, if you are still do not known what you should do to uninstall SQL Safe Backup, it is recommended that you should give this software uninstaller a try!
What Help Uninstaller can do for you ?
Uninstall any unwanted or corrupted program on your PC.
Forcibly uninstall corrupted programs that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Clean all registry entries and drivers that the programs left over.
Show detailed information of a certain program installed in your computer.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Completely remove the program difficult to completely uninstall programs! Start your free trial now!
With Help Uninstaller, you can uninstall any unwanted programs on your PC easier and faster. The standard Add /Remove Programs can not always completely uninstall all programs and broken registry keys. Unlike Add/Remove Programs, Help Uninstaller not only uninstall the programs, but also wipe out the left registry files. It will protect your PC from corrupted registry errors , improving your PC performance and speed!
To perform automatic SQL Safe Backup removal you can download the most powerful Help Uninstaller.
1. Please download and install Help Uninstaller to your desktop
2. Next, close all SQL Safe Backup programs running on your PC and double-click the.exe file to install the uninstaller on your computer.
3. Run the Help Uninstaller and then click on "Force Uninstall" tab.
4. Locate the folder of SQL Safe Backup and then click "Next" to begin the removal.
5. By following the above several steps, all SQL Safe Backup components will be removed from the system after the computer restarts.
Defrag After SQL Safe Backup Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after SQL Safe Backupí»s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.