Fully Uninstall Video Chat How to Completely Uninstall Video Chat Off Your Computer
From Tetyana Kozlovska:
Giggitus video chat and IM more than 2000 boys and girls online. Social networks like Facebook with Skype functions allows you to watch 12+1 streams in the chat. Free video calls, private instant messaging (IM), SMS, friends list, dating, record and share videos and photos, members search, random chat, private chat, personal chatting rooms, cam chat, comments, ratings, profiles, auto translation from 50 languages.
What's new in this version:
Version 1.3.7 is a new release with improved features?
To manually uninstall this program, you simply need to browse to the files which power the program.
1. Open your start menu and click on "Programs" or "All Programs."
2. Scroll through the list until you find the folder labeled "Video Chat"
3. Open the Video Chat folder. You'll find the Video Chat quick-start icon and the "Uninstall" icon.
4. Double-click on the "Uninstall" icon.
5. Follow the prompts to run the uninstaller.
6. Once it is finished, you may need to restart your computer. If so, the pop-up dialog box will let you know.
Video Show: uninstall a program from start menu.
Basically, program like Video Chat can also be uninstalled by Control Panel. Follow these tips if you are using Windows XP:
1. Click the "Start" button in the lower-left corner of your desktop.
2. Highlight the "Settings" button that appears with your mouse.
3. Click the "Control Panel" icon.
4. Double-click the "Add or Remove Programs" icon in the Control Panel window that displays.
5. Locate Video Chat within the list of programs installed on your computer and single-click it.
6. Click the "Remove" button and follow the steps provided to uninstall the Total Protection software.
What is "uninstall error"?
"This program cannot be found."
"The application is still in use."
"The application is protected and cannot be removed."
Whatever the uninstall error you're getting, there are ways to resolve the issue and get that program off your machine without breaking it or your fists in frustration. Even the most seasoned computer users (who are far more experienced and tech-savvy than I am) have problem like this from time to time. The difference it, they don't have to dig around and try to decipher the wisdom of other experts who can tell them how to fix the problem. While lacking expert status, I do happen to have a solution for this particular problem that hopefully doesn't requiring deciphering. Resolving the uninstall error.
Though this process enables the system to delete the Video Chat completely, a problem arises very often. When starting IE, the Video Chat starts automatically again. This may be you just failed to remove the program completely. The above method will remove the program from your computer, but not from your Registry. In a word, a clean removal is that you should remove the Video Chat from both the system and the Registry.
However, most of people are not comfortable to edit the Registry, and they could crash their system easily when editing the Registry.
In this case, using some professional uninstall tools is highly recommended.
Help Uninstaller is one of the professional 3rd uninstall tools. It will help you to run a clean removal of Video Chat quickly. Moreover, it can remove those hidden trashes and enable you to reinstall the applications successfully. Don't take the risk of crashing your system; you should use this tool to uninstall any unwanted programs.
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
You can easily uninstall the Video Chat using the instructions above. Should you reopen your computer and still see the Video Chat files, you may need to restart your computer for the uninstall process to be completed. You can also run Help Uninstaller once you have removed the files and processes to remove any other files or registry keys that might still be left on your computer. It is recommended that you use Help Uninstaller when you start to eliminate Video Chat completely with a few clicks as instructed.
1. Download and install Help Uninstaller.
2. Run Help Uninstaller on your computer
3. Select or insert the option, Show Windows installer, on the main panel of Help Uninstaller as attached.
4. Click any components of Video Chat (you can see) on the program list of Help Uninstaller.
5. Click Uninstall to start the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall a program with a professional uninstaller
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.