How Do I Uninstall/Remove Absolute Security Completely Off Your PC
Absolute Security secures the privacy of the files you keep on your PC, you send through email and over the internet. Using strong encryption Absolute Security protects the confidentiality of sensitive information. Whether the information to protect is being transmitted through unsecure networks --such as the Internet-- or residing in the hard disk of a lap-top, Absolute Security ensures that the data is viewable to only those who are authorized.If you are working with confidential data and want "information privacy" Absolute Security is the solution.?
To manually uninstall this program, you simply need to browse to the files which power the program.
1. Open your start menu and click on "Programs" or "All Programs."
2. Scroll through the list until you find the folder labeled "Absolute Security"
3. Open the Absolute Security folder. You'll find the Absolute Security quick-start icon and the "Uninstall" icon.
4. Double-click on the "Uninstall" icon.
5. Follow the prompts to run the uninstaller.
6. Once it is finished, you may need to restart your computer. If so, the pop-up dialog box will let you know.
Video Show: uninstall a program from start menu.
Basically, program like Absolute Security can also be uninstalled by Control Panel. Follow these tips if you are using Windows XP:
1. Click the "Start" button in the lower-left corner of your desktop.
2. Highlight the "Settings" button that appears with your mouse.
3. Click the "Control Panel" icon.
4. Double-click the "Add or Remove Programs" icon in the Control Panel window that displays.
5. Locate Absolute Security within the list of programs installed on your computer and single-click it.
6. Click the "Remove" button and follow the steps provided to uninstall the Total Protection software.
Install and uninstall software repeatedly is often the case to end users nowadays. However, to uninstall software is not always as easy as to install it. Sometimes Add/Remove Programs within Windows System can't remove programs completely, especially for some stubborn software. You don't know why error messages keep popping up and wonder what's wrong with the uninstallation. Now what?
Actually, installing a certain program may cause the operating system to change in a big way, involving dozens even hundreds of megabytes of files copying, installing and registry keys modifying. Usually Windows Add/Remove program can remove the major part of a certain program but some files and registry entries were left. The remnants of programs may not only cause subsequent uninstall or reinstall attempts to fail. When they become very large, they will take up disk space and your computer's performance will be decayed and unstable. So when removing program, always keep removing all of its files and registry entries.
If none of the previous steps solve your problem, you should repeat method 1 and manually remove those registry items. However, manual removal of registry items is not recommended to common users. To uninstall the program you should download an uninstall tool. A reliable and powerful uninstall tool could uninstall the software if Windows Control Panel fails; remove incomplete installations, and corrupt programs of Absolute Security; force uninstall hidden applications of Absolute Security installed in your system; uninstall Absolute Security faster than standard Windows Control Panel.
As one of the most excellent uninstall tool, Help Uninstaller is highly recommended to you. Help Uninstaller is an award-winning uninstall tool. You can use this reliable, trusted and powerful uninstall tool to uninstall Absolute Security. If you have any other unwanted drivers, Help Uninstaller will uninstall them all. This tool also works perfectly in uninstalling all kinds of program. If you want to uninstall it, please try to uninstall it with Help Uninstaller, and this wonderful tool would amaze you with its performance.
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
How to Force Uninstall Absolute Security Using Uninstall Tools?
1. Reboot your computer to enter the Safe Mode. You can press F8 when the Windows is booting up and select Safe Mode.
2. Start the Help Uninstaller, find Absolute Security in the display list, and then choose Force Uninstall.
3. There will be a pop-up window recommends you to try Uninstall function first, just click OK to skip it.
4. Navigate the path of Absolute Security, and then click Next.
5. Help Uninstaller will scan your system to find all Absolute Security related files. When the Help Uninstaller has found out every file, click Next to begin the removal.
6. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
Defrag After Absolute Security Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after Absolute Security¡¯s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.