How Do I Uninstall/Remove Battlefield 1942 Battlegroup 42 v0.98 Dedicated Server Completely Off Your PC
From BattleGroup 42 Team:
This file will allow windows and linux users to set up dedicated servers for v0.98 of the Battlegroup 42 mod.?
There are indeed lots of options that are available these days with regards to this problem. Here are some of the natural ways that can help you deal with Battlefield 1942 Battlegroup 42 v0.98 Dedicated Server removal.
1. Exit Battlefield 1942 Battlegroup 42 v0.98 Dedicated Server.
2. Click the Windows Start button.
3. Select All Programs.
4. Click Battlefield 1942 Battlegroup 42 v0.98 Dedicated Server.
5. Click Uninstall.
6. Click "Yes" to confirm you want to uninstall the program.
7. Battlefield 1942 Battlegroup 42 v0.98 Dedicated Server invites you to complete a satisfaction survey about the program and the reason why you are uninstalling it.
8. Select Yes, I want to give my opinion of Battlefield 1942 Battlegroup 42 v0.98 Dedicated Server!
9. And click Next to complete the form.
10. If you are not connected to the Internet, a message will appear telling you that you have to connect in order to complete the form.
11. After completing the form, go back to the software uninstall screen.
12. When uninstalling is complete, you need to restart the computer.
Video Show: uninstall a program from start menu.
Uninstalling Battlefield 1942 Battlegroup 42 v0.98 Dedicated Server with Windows uninstaller
Windows system has already provides powerful function to uninstall a program and it is more secure than manual uninstalling this program. Steps:
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then under Programs, do the following:
Windows 7 and Windows Vista users: Click Uninstall a Program.
Windows XP users: Click Add or Remove Programs.
2. Find out Battlefield 1942 Battlegroup 42 v0.98 Dedicated Server on the list and then
Windows 7 and Windows Vista users: Click Uninstall.
Windows XP users: Click the tab to the right of the program, which says Remove or Change/Remove.
Uninstall Errors - Why They Occur
As you install more applications and subsequently uninstall them, you'd think that's the end of the story. But very often, this is not the case. When a program is uninstalled, there is a high chance that there will be files related to that program which are left behind on the system. These files are useless because the program is no longer there to use them, yet they take up space and clutter up the hard disk.
Not only that, there are settings left behind by the program that still reside in the Windows registry. The Windows registry is a system database used heavily by Windows. When there are errant or obsolete entries in the registry database, Windows sometimes get bogged down, or problems may occur. You may also have experienced cases where an uninstall ended with an error, simply because of an errant entry in the registry. But where to find the entry?
Most of these problems are caused by bad programming habits by developers. The developers sometimes forget that certain settings and files need to be removed when their program is uninstalled, thus these settings are left in the registry and the files are abandoned in the system. This is despite the user doing a proper uninstallation.
Sometimes you may encounter errors when uninstalling the Battlefield 1942 Battlegroup 42 v0.98 Dedicated Server. These errors would prevent you from uninstall the program completely or re-installing it. If you're troubles in uninstalling it, you can try to use reliable uninstall tools.
A reliable and powerful uninstall tool could uninstall Battlefield 1942 Battlegroup 42 v0.98 Dedicated Server if Windows Control Panel fails; remove incomplete installations, and corrupt programs of Battlefield 1942 Battlegroup 42 v0.98 Dedicated Server; force uninstall hidden applications of Battlefield 1942 Battlegroup 42 v0.98 Dedicated Server installed in your system; uninstall it faster than standard Windows Control Panel.
As one of the most excellent uninstall tool, Help Uninstaller is highly recommended to you. Help Uninstaller is an award-winning uninstall tool. You can use this reliable, trusted and powerful uninstall tool to uninstall it. This tool also works perfectly in uninstalling other software. If you're having troubles in uninstalling any unwanted program, please try to uninstall it with Help Uninstaller, and this wonderful tool would amaze you with its performance.
What Help Uninstaller can do for you ?
Uninstall any unwanted or corrupted program on your PC.
Forcibly uninstall corrupted programs that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Clean all registry entries and drivers that the programs left over.
Show detailed information of a certain program installed in your computer.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Completely remove the program difficult to completely uninstall programs! Start your free trial now!
With Help Uninstaller, you can uninstall any unwanted programs on your PC easier and faster. The standard Add /Remove Programs can not always completely uninstall all programs and broken registry keys. Unlike Add/Remove Programs, Help Uninstaller not only uninstall the programs, but also wipe out the left registry files. It will protect your PC from corrupted registry errors , improving your PC performance and speed!
To perform automatic Battlefield 1942 Battlegroup 42 v0.98 Dedicated Server removal you can download the most powerful Help Uninstaller.
1. Please download and install Help Uninstaller to your desktop
2. Next, close all Battlefield 1942 Battlegroup 42 v0.98 Dedicated Server programs running on your PC and double-click the.exe file to install the uninstaller on your computer.
3. Run the Help Uninstaller and then click on "Force Uninstall" tab.
4. Locate the folder of Battlefield 1942 Battlegroup 42 v0.98 Dedicated Server and then click "Next" to begin the removal.
5. By following the above several steps, all Battlefield 1942 Battlegroup 42 v0.98 Dedicated Server components will be removed from the system after the computer restarts.
Defrag After Battlefield 1942 Battlegroup 42 v0.98 Dedicated Server Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after Battlefield 1942 Battlegroup 42 v0.98 Dedicated Serverí»s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.