How Do I Uninstall/Remove CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro (64-bit) Completely Off Your PC
CodeTwo Exchange Rules PRO is a powerful email management system that enables automatic email flow management and email content control by using rules. Its main features are email filtering, email rerouting, autoresponding, email categorization, email blocking, email signatures and disclaimers, and many more. The program not only boosts the standard mechanism of email rules on Exchange Server 2007 and 2010, but also adds some completely new features to the list. With CodeTwo Exchange Rules PRO the e-mail administration has finally reached a new level.
What's new in this version:
Version 1.4.4 has added support for messages sent using MS Outlook 2013.?
Now to Uninstall the CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro (64-bit), you could take these steps:
1. Click Start, and then click Run. Type taskmgr in the box and then press OK to open Task Manager. End the running CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro (64-bit) in Task Manager.
2. Click Start and then Click Control Panel.
3. Double click Add/Remove Programs.
4. In the list of currently installed programs, select CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro (64-bit), and then choose Remove.
5. Follow the prompts to finish the removal of CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro (64-bit).
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
The software has a nasty habit of leaving behind some of its files in the registry at uninstallation. And no ordinary Windows uninstall feature will remove some of these files. To delete CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro (64-bit) related files and registry keys, you can
1. Use Windows Search to search for CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro (64-bit), and then delete the search result.
2. Click on Run from Start Menu, and enter regedit to open the Registry Editor. Unfold every folder to find and delete all registry keys related to CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro (64-bit).
3. Reboot your PC at last.
What is "uninstall error"?
"This program cannot be found."
"The application is still in use."
"The application is protected and cannot be removed."
Whatever the uninstall error you're getting, there are ways to resolve the issue and get that program off your machine without breaking it or your fists in frustration. Even the most seasoned computer users (who are far more experienced and tech-savvy than I am) have problem like this from time to time. The difference it, they don't have to dig around and try to decipher the wisdom of other experts who can tell them how to fix the problem. While lacking expert status, I do happen to have a solution for this particular problem that hopefully doesn't requiring deciphering. Resolving the uninstall error.
Too complicated for you that you are unable to follow? Well, a much easier way to fully get rid of CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro (64-bit) is ready for you. Using an automatic uninstaller is regarded as the easiest way to uninstall programs by computer users in the world.
Unable to follow? Too complicated for you? Well, you can try a much easier way to uninstall CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro (64-bit)-use a professional uninstaller.
Being a trustful, professional uninstaller, Help Uninstaller can help you uninstall sticky programs that standard Windows Add/Remove Programs fails to uninstall. In addition, it can wipe out all traces or files related to unwanted programs. Take Help Uninstaller as a try, and you can get rid of CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro (64-bit) instantly and easily.
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
How to Force Uninstall CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro (64-bit) Using Uninstall Tools?
Are you looking for effective way to remove CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro (64-bit) completely and instantly without a password? If so, Help Uninstaller could provide the perfect solution to force uninstall CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro (64-bit) without a password just in 3 steps.
1. Download Help Uninstaller
2. Shut off the program after installation completes
2. Run the uninstall tool.
3. In the display list, locate the CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro (64-bit), and then choose Force Uninstall.
4. There will be a pop-up window recommends you to try Uninstall function first, just click OK to skip it.
5. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
Defrag After CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro (64-bit) Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro (64-bit)¡¯s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.