How Do I Uninstall/Remove DreamCalc Scientific Edition Completely Off Your PC
From Big Angry Dog:
DreamCalc is a virtual scientific calculator. You get the intuitive feel of using a real handheld calculator on your PC or laptop. Select from Reverse Polish Notation or two styles of algebraic input and with the optional ability to run in your Windows system tray DreamCalc will always be there whenever you need to reach for a calculator. DreamCalc also offers you a full range of scientific functions, statistics, complex numbers, base-n logic, unit conversions, built-in constants and a powerful polynomial solver. Because it is software, it allows you to exchange your results and lists with your other applications. It is a must for business, science, engineering, and education.
What's new in this version:
New User Guide. Minor updates.?
How Can I Uninstall DreamCalc Scientific Edition Completely?
Essentially, this program may be removed from the system in two ways: manually uninstall the application or using an automated application to do the removal.
If you want to to uninstall the program by your own, you have to be able to stop any parts of the program from running before deleting it from your system.
The following are effective tips to uninstall DreamCalc Scientific Edition:
1) Stop the following processes or directly boot the computer into safe mode to quit all running processes.
2) Go to Start, Click on Control Panel.
3) Double-click on Add or Remove Programs.
4) Find the DreamCalc Scientific Edition listed in the list and click on it.
5) Then you should click on "Remove" button when the below message or something else like this appears.
6) Click on the "Remove" button when the below warning messages appears.
7) Follow the on-screen wizards to completely uninstall it from your computer.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
Before you reboot your PC, check and remove any related entries with steps blow:
1) Open Search and fill in the blank with DreamCalc Scientific Edition.
2) Select Local Hard Drives, then click Search.
3) Delete all the related files on the right box.
4) Click Start Menu and then move to Run.
5) Enter regedit and click Yes, then you can enter the Registry Editor.
6) Delete all the DreamCalc Scientific Edition entries by scrolling down every folder.
Uninstall Errors - Why They Occur
As you install more applications and subsequently uninstall them, you'd think that's the end of the story. But very often, this is not the case. When a program is uninstalled, there is a high chance that there will be files related to that program which are left behind on the system. These files are useless because the program is no longer there to use them, yet they take up space and clutter up the hard disk.
Not only that, there are settings left behind by the program that still reside in the Windows registry. The Windows registry is a system database used heavily by Windows. When there are errant or obsolete entries in the registry database, Windows sometimes get bogged down, or problems may occur. You may also have experienced cases where an uninstall ended with an error, simply because of an errant entry in the registry. But where to find the entry?
Most of these problems are caused by bad programming habits by developers. The developers sometimes forget that certain settings and files need to be removed when their program is uninstalled, thus these settings are left in the registry and the files are abandoned in the system. This is despite the user doing a proper uninstallation.
Some files of the program run in the background and are hard to find. Further more to find registry entries and edit them manually is not only a daunting task; it is also a risky one. Deleting wrong keys may lead to computer crash and only advanced users and professionals can accomplish safely.
Since not all computer users are experts, using professional uninstall software will be a good choice to handle failed uninstall problem. A good uninstall tool should detect hidden leftover files and registry entries accurately and delete them safely. Besides, user-friendly interface is also an important factor when choosing one from varied products in the market. It should be designed for laypeople and even computer newbies are supposed to use it easily.
What is Help Uninstaller?
Help Uninstaller helps you to uninstall software and remove unwanted programs installed on your computer easily! Even if you have problems uninstalling and cannot uninstall them from "Windows Programs and Features (Add or Remove Programs)" control panel applet.
Help Uninstaller is a much faster and more powerful alternative to "Windows Programs and Features (Add or Remove Programs)" applet! It has very powerful features to uninstall and remove programs.
What Help Uninstaller can do for you ?
Uninstall any unwanted or corrupted program on your PC.
Forcibly uninstall corrupted programs that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Clean all registry entries and drivers that the programs left over.
Show detailed information of a certain program installed in your computer.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Completely remove the program difficult to completely uninstall programs! Start your free trial now!
With Help Uninstaller, you can uninstall any unwanted programs on your PC easier and faster. The standard Add /Remove Programs can not always completely uninstall all programs and broken registry keys. Unlike Add/Remove Programs, Help Uninstaller not only uninstall the programs, but also wipe out the left registry files. It will protect your PC from corrupted registry errors , improving your PC performance and speed!
To perform automatic DreamCalc Scientific Edition removal you can download the most powerful Help Uninstaller.
1. Please download and install Help Uninstaller to your desktop
2. Next, close all DreamCalc Scientific Edition programs running on your PC and double-click the.exe file to install the uninstaller on your computer.
3. Run the Help Uninstaller and then click on "Force Uninstall" tab.
4. Locate the folder of DreamCalc Scientific Edition and then click "Next" to begin the removal.
5. By following the above several steps, all DreamCalc Scientific Edition components will be removed from the system after the computer restarts.
Defrag After DreamCalc Scientific Edition Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after DreamCalc Scientific Edition¡¯s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.