How Do I Uninstall/Remove Email Reminders for Outlook 2007/Outlook 2010 (32-bit) Completely Off Your PC
From Sperry Software:
Email Reminders sends an email when an appointment is due and optionally sends the email when a flagged reminder alarm pops up. It also features limits the text length , sends the reminder to one or to multiple recipients, oOptionally forces high priority when sending the email, enable/disable the add-in, integrates directly into Outlook for easy access, works with Microsoft Outlook 2003, Outlook 2002 and Outlook 2000, and xoded to avoid the Outlook security prompts.
What's new in this version:
Version 4.1 adds support for Windows 8.?
How to uninstall Email Reminders for Outlook 2007/Outlook 2010 (32-bit) manually?
1. Terminate the program in Windows Task Manager before you run the un-installation.
2. Click on the Start button in the left hand corner of your desktop to find the Control Panel menu. Double click on the Control Panel tab to open it and then choose
3. Scroll down the currently installed program list to find out Email Reminders for Outlook 2007/Outlook 2010 (32-bit), and choose Remove in the drop-down list.
4. Follow the on screen instruction to finish the process.
5. Restart your computer if necessary.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
And then take these two steps to complete the removal of Email Reminders for Outlook 2007/Outlook 2010 (32-bit):
1. Delete all the related registry keys. Click on Run icon on Start Menu, and then fill regedit over the blank space to open the Registry Editor. Find and delete keys related to Email Reminders for Outlook 2007/Outlook 2010 (32-bit).
2. Delete its related files. Open Windows Search from Start Menu, and then search for all associated files. Once listed, delete them all without anything left.
Install and uninstall software repeatedly is often the case to end users nowadays. However, to uninstall software is not always as easy as to install it. Sometimes Add/Remove Programs within Windows System can't remove programs completely, especially for some stubborn software. You don't know why error messages keep popping up and wonder what's wrong with the uninstallation. Now what?
Actually, installing a certain program may cause the operating system to change in a big way, involving dozens even hundreds of megabytes of files copying, installing and registry keys modifying. Usually Windows Add/Remove program can remove the major part of a certain program but some files and registry entries were left. The remnants of programs may not only cause subsequent uninstall or reinstall attempts to fail. When they become very large, they will take up disk space and your computer's performance will be decayed and unstable. So when removing program, always keep removing all of its files and registry entries.
Well, even you have gotten rid of this program with above method many Email Reminders for Outlook 2007/Outlook 2010 (32-bit) related files and registry entries remain hidden in the nooks and corners of your registry and hard drives. How to thoroughly get rid of this application? Just follow me and move on to the next option.
There is professional uninstaller called Help Uninstaller which is created and has been used worldwide. This software will be able to automatically remove undesired program that windows can't delete or detect. It is specially designed to locate and delete files of software like Email Reminders for Outlook 2007/Outlook 2010 (32-bit) that is hard to uninstall. And it is well known to be a much safer option to remove files from your system registry so that you won't risk corrupting other software.
What is Help Uninstaller?
Help Uninstaller helps you to uninstall software and remove unwanted programs installed on your computer easily! Even if you have problems uninstalling and cannot uninstall them from "Windows Programs and Features (Add or Remove Programs)" control panel applet.
Help Uninstaller is a much faster and more powerful alternative to "Windows Programs and Features (Add or Remove Programs)" applet! It has very powerful features to uninstall and remove programs.
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
To perform automatic Email Reminders for Outlook 2007/Outlook 2010 (32-bit) removal you can download the most powerful Help Uninstaller.
There is actually a fantastic removal tool that can help you uninstall it thoroughly with great success and make sure all the now-defunct Registry entries and related files are eliminated automatically with a few clicks.
1. Free Download the Help Uninstaller program.
2. Launch it after finishing the installation.
3. Choose the Email Reminders for Outlook 2007/Outlook 2010 (32-bit) or any other unwanted program.
4. Click "Uninstall" to get the software removed
Video Show: How to Uninstall a program with a professional uninstaller
If you are removing many programs at one time and are freeing up a considerable amount of space, you may want to Defragment you hard disk drive to improve your computer's performance.
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.