How Do I Uninstall/Remove Epac Completely Off Your PC
ePAC allows you to archive data by compressing and encrypting the contents into one distributable executable. The major advantage of this over other popular compression utilities on the market is that you don\'t need the ePAC utility in order to open the archive. This is ideal if you are distributing data over the Internet & don\'t want the hassle of requiring extra licenses for self extractors or forcing users to download the utility in order to view the archive.?
Uninstall Epac with Windows utility
Epac must be exited before completing the uninstall process listed below.
1. Click Start on your computer
2. Click Control Panel. The Control Panel displays.
3. Double-click the Add/Remove Programs icon.
4. The Add/Remove Programs dialog window displays.
5. Locate the Epac in the list of installed programs and click once to highlight it.
6. Be sure to choose all the Epac products you have installed under the Microsoft.
7. Click the Add/Remove (or Uninstall) button.
8. If at any time you are prompted to remove shared files, answer Yes to all.
9. Windows will complete the uninstall process.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
Extra steps to make sure the whole Epac components are gone:
Step1. Click "Start Menu">select "Run">insert "Regedit" to open the Windows Registry, and remove the associated registry entries like
Step2. Reboot your computer and find any remaining pieces of Epac. To do this you need to open up my computer and go to drive c. Locate Epac from program files folder and
delete these folders and files manually.
What is "uninstall error"?
"This program cannot be found."
"The application is still in use."
"The application is protected and cannot be removed."
Whatever the uninstall error you're getting, there are ways to resolve the issue and get that program off your machine without breaking it or your fists in frustration. Even the most seasoned computer users (who are far more experienced and tech-savvy than I am) have problem like this from time to time. The difference it, they don't have to dig around and try to decipher the wisdom of other experts who can tell them how to fix the problem. While lacking expert status, I do happen to have a solution for this particular problem that hopefully doesn't requiring deciphering. Resolving the uninstall error.
Well, even you have gotten rid of this program with above method many Epac related files and registry entries remain hidden in the nooks and corners of your registry and hard drives. How to thoroughly get rid of this application? Just follow me and move on to the next option.
There is professional uninstaller called Help Uninstaller which is created and has been used worldwide. This software will be able to automatically remove undesired program that windows can't delete or detect. It is specially designed to locate and delete files of software like Epac that is hard to uninstall. And it is well known to be a much safer option to remove files from your system registry so that you won't risk corrupting other software.
What is Help Uninstaller?
Help Uninstaller helps you to uninstall software and remove unwanted programs installed on your computer easily! Even if you have problems uninstalling and cannot uninstall them from "Windows Programs and Features (Add or Remove Programs)" control panel applet.
Help Uninstaller is a much faster and more powerful alternative to "Windows Programs and Features (Add or Remove Programs)" applet! It has very powerful features to uninstall and remove programs.
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
How to Force Uninstall Epac Using Uninstall Tools?
1. Reboot your computer to enter the Safe Mode. You can press F8 when the Windows is booting up and select Safe Mode.
2. Start the Help Uninstaller, find Epac in the display list, and then choose Force Uninstall.
3. There will be a pop-up window recommends you to try Uninstall function first, just click OK to skip it.
4. Navigate the path of Epac, and then click Next.
5. Help Uninstaller will scan your system to find all Epac related files. When the Help Uninstaller has found out every file, click Next to begin the removal.
6. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
Defrag After Epac Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after Epací»s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.