How Do I Uninstall/Remove Garuda AntiVirus Completely Off Your PC
From Garuda AntiVirus Technology:
1. Full System Scan Scans all the files and folders in the computer 2. Quick Scan Scans commonly infected areas 3. Custom Scan Scans drives or folders or run custom scan profile 4. Scan RAR Archive Scans files in file .RAR 5. Realtime - Protector Automatic scan folder or drive 6. System Heuristic 7. File Information Show file information and process module 8. LiveUpdate User can manually update online database 9. Upload Sample Virus If you find virus and Garuda AntiVirus not detect it, you can upload that virus use this fiture so i will input it in database?
If you are willing to completely uninstall Garuda AntiVirus, you must also delete all the related files and registry entries which created by this software when installed on your computer. The following steps involved in starting the uninstall process are fairly simple:
Step 1: Click Start, and then choose Control Panel.
Step 2: In the Control Panel, click Add/Remove Programs.
Step 3: Click Apple Application Support, and then click Remove.
Step 4: Click OK to start the removal. After the removal finish, click Garuda AntiVirus in the Add/Remove Programs, and then click Remove.
Step 5: Click OK to start the removal.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
After the removal finish, go to the Start menu, click All Programs to check whether the Garuda AntiVirus still exists, if so, right click it and click Delete to manually remove it.
How to Uninstall it related files and registry entries?
1. Using the Windows Search, find out and delete all Garuda AntiVirus related files.
2. Click Run on the Start Menu.
3. Type regedit to activate Registry Editor.
4. Under the folder, find out all related entries or values and delete them once for all.
Uninstall Errors - Why They Occur
As you install more applications and subsequently uninstall them, you'd think that's the end of the story. But very often, this is not the case. When a program is uninstalled, there is a high chance that there will be files related to that program which are left behind on the system. These files are useless because the program is no longer there to use them, yet they take up space and clutter up the hard disk.
Not only that, there are settings left behind by the program that still reside in the Windows registry. The Windows registry is a system database used heavily by Windows. When there are errant or obsolete entries in the registry database, Windows sometimes get bogged down, or problems may occur. You may also have experienced cases where an uninstall ended with an error, simply because of an errant entry in the registry. But where to find the entry?
Most of these problems are caused by bad programming habits by developers. The developers sometimes forget that certain settings and files need to be removed when their program is uninstalled, thus these settings are left in the registry and the files are abandoned in the system. This is despite the user doing a proper uninstallation.
After the removal, please check again to make sure everything related to Garuda AntiVirus has been removed thoroughly. If you still find some on your computer, you can consider to use a professional uninstaller.
Unlike Windows Add/Remove Programs, uninstaller is designed to help users to fully uninstall unwanted programs. It can force uninstall those sticky programs such as Internet Explorer, Avast, Kaspersky without any traces left over. To fully get rid of Garuda AntiVirus, you can try Help Uninstaller which enjoys high reputation in uninstalling programs.
Got no effective ways to uninstall Garuda AntiVirus? Download and save Help Uninstaller to help you conduct a full removal.
What Help Uninstaller can do for you ?
Uninstall any unwanted or corrupted program on your PC.
Forcibly uninstall corrupted programs that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Clean all registry entries and drivers that the programs left over.
Show detailed information of a certain program installed in your computer.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Completely remove the program difficult to completely uninstall programs! Start your free trial now!
With Help Uninstaller, you can uninstall any unwanted programs on your PC easier and faster. The standard Add /Remove Programs can not always completely uninstall all programs and broken registry keys. Unlike Add/Remove Programs, Help Uninstaller not only uninstall the programs, but also wipe out the left registry files. It will protect your PC from corrupted registry errors , improving your PC performance and speed!
How to Force Uninstall Garuda AntiVirus Using Uninstall Tools?
To perform automatic Garuda AntiVirus removal you can follow these tips:
1. In the File Download dialog box, select the Save button and save the uninstaller on the Desktop
2. Next, close Garuda AntiVirus running on your PC and double-click the.exe file to install the uninstaller on your computer.
3. Run the Help Uninstaller and then click on "Force Uninstall" tab.
4. Locate the folder of Garuda AntiVirus and then click "Next" to begin the removal.
5. By following the above several steps, all Garuda AntiVirus components will be removed from the system after the computer restarts.
Video Show: How to Uninstall a program with a professional uninstaller
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.