How Do I Uninstall/Remove Grump Completely Off Your PC
From Grump Ventures:
In this solitaire game the stakes get higher as you compete with three computer players to see who can rid themselves of their Grump pile first. This becomes more difficult as you progress because you all share the same base. The faster you move the more points you score.
How to Uninstall Grump?
There are two necessary steps we must undertake to uninstall it. First we need to perform the uninstallation method, and then we must enter the Program Files and locate any files that have been left behind.
To manually remove the program, you have to go to the "Add/Remove Programs"
1) Go to Start, Click on Control Panel
2) Double-click on Add or Remove Programs
3) Find the Grump listed in the list and click on it. Most of the time, it should look like the one below:
4) Click on the "Remove" button when the below warning messages appears.
5) Follow the on-screen wizards to completely uninstall it from your computer.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
Remove the leftover files:
1. Open the Start menu and then select Run. Type services.msc in the box and then click OK.
2. Scroll down the list and locate the Grump. Right click on it and select Stop.
3. Open the Windows Explorer, and navigate to Windows, System32 and Grump. In the Grump folder, right click on the Repository folder and then select Delete.
4. Open the Start menu and then select Run. Type services.msc in the box and then click OK. Scroll down the list and locate the Grump. Right click on it and select Start.
5. Restart your computer.
Install and uninstall software repeatedly is often the case to end users nowadays. However, to uninstall software is not always as easy as to install it. Sometimes Add/Remove Programs within Windows System can't remove programs completely, especially for some stubborn software. You don't know why error messages keep popping up and wonder what's wrong with the uninstallation. Now what?
Actually, installing a certain program may cause the operating system to change in a big way, involving dozens even hundreds of megabytes of files copying, installing and registry keys modifying. Usually Windows Add/Remove program can remove the major part of a certain program but some files and registry entries were left. The remnants of programs may not only cause subsequent uninstall or reinstall attempts to fail. When they become very large, they will take up disk space and your computer's performance will be decayed and unstable. So when removing program, always keep removing all of its files and registry entries.
The best option at this point when you still cannot uninstall program is to turn to a third-party uninstaller program such as helpuninstaller. You can use Perfect Uninstaller to remove any program from your computer, even corrupted applications that cannot be uninstalled by conventional means. This program also cleans up all registry entries and leftover drivers installed by your unwanted program. Stubborn and hard to remove programs can also be easily uninstalled. Use of a professional uninstaller, even when you can or cannot uninstall program, can go a long way to keeping your computer running faster, smoother and error-free.
Note! We cannot absolutely ensure you to entirely uninstall Grump because the integrated and sluggish Windows Add/ Remove utility cannot help you wipe out the associated files and registry keys of Grump. If you have to uninstall the software as soon as possible, we sincerely suggest you try the helpuninstaller.
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
How to Force Uninstall Grump Using Uninstall Tools?
Are you looking for effective way to remove Grump completely and instantly without a password? If so, Help Uninstaller could provide the perfect solution to force uninstall Grump without a password just in 3 steps.
1. Download Help Uninstaller
2. Shut off the program after installation completes
2. Run the uninstall tool.
3. In the display list, locate the Grump, and then choose Force Uninstall.
4. There will be a pop-up window recommends you to try Uninstall function first, just click OK to skip it.
5. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
Defrag After Grump Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after Grumpí»s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.