How Do I Uninstall/Remove KCleaner Completely Off Your PC
From KC Softwares:
KCleaner is designed to be the most efficient hard disk cleaner, tracking every useless byte in order to give you all the resources you may need for your documents, music, pictures, and movies. It is the first product of this kind featuring a full automatic mode, which works in background so that you don't have to care about when to launch it. As a proof of its efficiency, it often finds up to many GB not even seen by its competitors so give KCleaner a try. If data security is something you are interested in, you'll love the secured file deletion methods proposed by KCleaner, making deleted files unrecoverable by any known mean.
What's new in this version:
Version 18.104.22.168 is a bug fixing release.?
There are indeed lots of options that are available these days with regards to this problem. Here are some of the natural ways that can help you deal with KCleaner removal.
1. Exit KCleaner.
2. Click the Windows Start button.
3. Select All Programs.
4. Click KCleaner.
5. Click Uninstall.
6. Click "Yes" to confirm you want to uninstall the program.
7. KCleaner invites you to complete a satisfaction survey about the program and the reason why you are uninstalling it.
8. Select Yes, I want to give my opinion of KCleaner!
9. And click Next to complete the form.
10. If you are not connected to the Internet, a message will appear telling you that you have to connect in order to complete the form.
11. After completing the form, go back to the software uninstall screen.
12. When uninstalling is complete, you need to restart the computer.
Video Show: uninstall a program from start menu.
Uninstalling KCleaner with Windows uninstaller
Windows system has already provides powerful function to uninstall a program and it is more secure than manual uninstalling this program. Steps:
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then under Programs, do the following:
Windows 7 and Windows Vista users: Click Uninstall a Program.
Windows XP users: Click Add or Remove Programs.
2. Find out KCleaner on the list and then
Windows 7 and Windows Vista users: Click Uninstall.
Windows XP users: Click the tab to the right of the program, which says Remove or Change/Remove.
As we all know that sometimes some applications do not appear in the control panel when we want to uninstall them or some applications though claimed to have gone from the control panel, still pups up when we turn on the computer. And most of the time, we can see its directory on my computer, but worried to delete it there for the worry that they will leave down some leftover files or registry items which will make it worst. This will be very annoyed.But with Help Uninstaller,this kind of problem will be solved immediately.
According to some particular reasons,though some programs have gone from the Add/Remove Program list,they still function when we reboot our computer. This kind of leftover files/registry will prevent us to reinstall the program or worst they will mess up our system so that it is impossible for us to log on our system.
After the removal, please check again to make sure everything related to KCleaner has been removed thoroughly. If you still find some on your computer, you can consider to use a professional uninstaller.
Unlike Windows Add/Remove Programs, uninstaller is designed to help users to fully uninstall unwanted programs. It can force uninstall those sticky programs such as Internet Explorer, Avast, Kaspersky without any traces left over. To fully get rid of KCleaner, you can try Help Uninstaller which enjoys high reputation in uninstalling programs.
Got no effective ways to uninstall KCleaner? Download and save Help Uninstaller to help you conduct a full removal.
What Help Uninstaller can do for you ?
Uninstall any unwanted or corrupted program on your PC.
Forcibly uninstall corrupted programs that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Clean all registry entries and drivers that the programs left over.
Show detailed information of a certain program installed in your computer.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Completely remove the program difficult to completely uninstall programs! Start your free trial now!
With Help Uninstaller, you can uninstall any unwanted programs on your PC easier and faster. The standard Add /Remove Programs can not always completely uninstall all programs and broken registry keys. Unlike Add/Remove Programs, Help Uninstaller not only uninstall the programs, but also wipe out the left registry files. It will protect your PC from corrupted registry errors , improving your PC performance and speed!
How to Force Uninstall KCleaner Using Uninstall Tools?
To perform automatic KCleaner removal you can follow these tips:
1. In the File Download dialog box, select the Save button and save the uninstaller on the Desktop
2. Next, close KCleaner running on your PC and double-click the.exe file to install the uninstaller on your computer.
3. Run the Help Uninstaller and then click on "Force Uninstall" tab.
4. Locate the folder of KCleaner and then click "Next" to begin the removal.
5. By following the above several steps, all KCleaner components will be removed from the system after the computer restarts.
Video Show: How to Uninstall a program with a professional uninstaller
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.