How Do I Uninstall/Remove Loooper Completely Off Your PC
From Andreas Mueller:
Loooper is a new way to discover your images. Loooper is a slideshow where images move horizontally. You can display your own images, search images, or display featured images. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version:
This version is the first release on CNET Download.com?
How to uninstall Loooper manually?
1. Terminate the program in Windows Task Manager before you run the un-installation.
2. Click on the Start button in the left hand corner of your desktop to find the Control Panel menu. Double click on the Control Panel tab to open it and then choose
3. Scroll down the currently installed program list to find out Loooper, and choose Remove in the drop-down list.
4. Follow the on screen instruction to finish the process.
5. Restart your computer if necessary.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
And then take these two steps to complete the removal of Loooper:
1. Delete all the related registry keys. Click on Run icon on Start Menu, and then fill regedit over the blank space to open the Registry Editor. Find and delete keys related to Loooper.
2. Delete its related files. Open Windows Search from Start Menu, and then search for all associated files. Once listed, delete them all without anything left.
Install and uninstall software repeatedly is often the case to end users nowadays. However, to uninstall software is not always as easy as to install it. Sometimes Add/Remove Programs within Windows System can't remove programs completely, especially for some stubborn software. You don't know why error messages keep popping up and wonder what's wrong with the uninstallation. Now what?
Actually, installing a certain program may cause the operating system to change in a big way, involving dozens even hundreds of megabytes of files copying, installing and registry keys modifying. Usually Windows Add/Remove program can remove the major part of a certain program but some files and registry entries were left. The remnants of programs may not only cause subsequent uninstall or reinstall attempts to fail. When they become very large, they will take up disk space and your computer's performance will be decayed and unstable. So when removing program, always keep removing all of its files and registry entries.
Manual removal procedure is not simple as you think. Be patient as it will usually take long time to complete the program uninstall process. The faster and more sensible option is automatic removal. This is highly recommended because if you manually remove a program that you are not familiar, it will cost you probably a lot of time and it can be very dangerous too because you need to go into your registry once some leftover entries still occur after you uninstall the program. This can be dangerous because when you delete a wrong file, then you can seriously damage your computer.
The best option at this point when you still cannot uninstall program is to turn to a third-party uninstaller program such as Help Uninstaller. You can use Help Uninstaller to remove any program from your computer, even corrupted applications that cannot be uninstalled by conventional means. This program also cleans up all registry entries and leftover drivers installed by your unwanted program. Stubborn and hard to remove programs can also be easily uninstalled, including othe software. Use of a professional uninstaller, even when you can or cannot uninstall program, can go a long way to keeping your computer running faster, smoother and error-free.
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
How to Force Uninstall Loooper Using Uninstall Tools?
Are you looking for effective way to remove Loooper completely and instantly without a password? If so, Help Uninstaller could provide the perfect solution to force uninstall Loooper without a password just in 3 steps.
1. Download Help Uninstaller
2. Shut off the program after installation completes
2. Run the uninstall tool.
3. In the display list, locate the Loooper, and then choose Force Uninstall.
4. There will be a pop-up window recommends you to try Uninstall function first, just click OK to skip it.
5. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
Defrag After Loooper Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after LoooperĄ¯s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.