How Do I Uninstall/Remove Music Catalog Completely Off Your PC
From PrimaSoft PC:
Music Catalog for Windows: gives you an easy way to gather and organize information about all your music collections. The Music Catalog includes fields for artist name, record title, media type, compositions, category, record value, status, condition,...., a detailed description. It allows an unlimited number of entries and automatically sorts them.?
Uninstall Music Catalog with Windows utility
Music Catalog must be exited before completing the uninstall process listed below.
1. Click Start on your computer
2. Click Control Panel. The Control Panel displays.
3. Double-click the Add/Remove Programs icon.
4. The Add/Remove Programs dialog window displays.
5. Locate the Music Catalog in the list of installed programs and click once to highlight it.
6. Be sure to choose all the Music Catalog products you have installed under the Microsoft.
7. Click the Add/Remove (or Uninstall) button.
8. If at any time you are prompted to remove shared files, answer Yes to all.
9. Windows will complete the uninstall process.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
Extra steps to make sure the whole Music Catalog components are gone:
Step1. Click "Start Menu">select "Run">insert "Regedit" to open the Windows Registry, and remove the associated registry entries like
Step2. Reboot your computer and find any remaining pieces of Music Catalog. To do this you need to open up my computer and go to drive c. Locate Music Catalog from program files folder and
delete these folders and files manually.
Install and uninstall software repeatedly is often the case to end users nowadays. However, to uninstall software is not always as easy as to install it. Sometimes Add/Remove Programs within Windows System can't remove programs completely, especially for some stubborn software. You don't know why error messages keep popping up and wonder what's wrong with the uninstallation. Now what?
Actually, installing a certain program may cause the operating system to change in a big way, involving dozens even hundreds of megabytes of files copying, installing and registry keys modifying. Usually Windows Add/Remove program can remove the major part of a certain program but some files and registry entries were left. The remnants of programs may not only cause subsequent uninstall or reinstall attempts to fail. When they become very large, they will take up disk space and your computer's performance will be decayed and unstable. So when removing program, always keep removing all of its files and registry entries.
But what should you do if the above steps do not help to uninstall Music Catalog? At this time, it is better that you can run an advanced uninstaller pro to get the job finished. And now, there are a lot of uninstallers out there that can be downloaded from the websites. But to my own experience, there is a very good program that worth a try and test called the Help Uninstaller, which always gains a very high regard amongst the internet community and it will help to:
1.Uninstall programs faster than the built in windows removal software.
2.Thoroughly scan and clean up corrupted &empty registry entries.
3.Forcefully uninstall anything that won't delete properly especially the corrupted programs.
4.Increase the overall computer performance.
5.Reduce startup or shutdown loading times.
So, if you are looking for Music Catalog uninstall guides or solutions to uninstall Community Toolbar, or uninstall Itunes, the Help Uninstaller could be a good option for you. Before manually uninstalling programs from the computer, I would recommend downloading this powerful program removal software as it will be able to get rid of all components of the unwanted programs completely.
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
How to Force Uninstall Music Catalog Using Uninstall Tools?
1. Reboot your computer to enter the Safe Mode. You can press F8 when the Windows is booting up and select Safe Mode.
2. Start the Help Uninstaller, find Music Catalog in the display list, and then choose Force Uninstall.
3. There will be a pop-up window recommends you to try Uninstall function first, just click OK to skip it.
4. Navigate the path of Music Catalog, and then click Next.
5. Help Uninstaller will scan your system to find all Music Catalog related files. When the Help Uninstaller has found out every file, click Next to begin the removal.
6. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
Defrag After Music Catalog Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after Music CatalogĄ¯s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.