How Do I Uninstall/Remove New Football Database 9900 Completely Off Your PC
Soccer-Data exists to provide the football punter with computer-ready football results & league tables in an easy to use Microsoft Access database. These interactive reports can easily be exported into spreadsheet applications, to help with the development and analysis of football betting systems.?
How to Uninstall New Football Database 9900?
There are two necessary steps we must undertake to uninstall it. First we need to perform the uninstallation method, and then we must enter the Program Files and locate any files that have been left behind.
To manually remove the program, you have to go to the "Add/Remove Programs"
1) Go to Start, Click on Control Panel
2) Double-click on Add or Remove Programs
3) Find the New Football Database 9900 listed in the list and click on it. Most of the time, it should look like the one below:
4) Click on the "Remove" button when the below warning messages appears.
5) Follow the on-screen wizards to completely uninstall it from your computer.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
Remove the leftover files:
1. Open the Start menu and then select Run. Type services.msc in the box and then click OK.
2. Scroll down the list and locate the New Football Database 9900. Right click on it and select Stop.
3. Open the Windows Explorer, and navigate to Windows, System32 and New Football Database 9900. In the New Football Database 9900 folder, right click on the Repository folder and then select Delete.
4. Open the Start menu and then select Run. Type services.msc in the box and then click OK. Scroll down the list and locate the New Football Database 9900. Right click on it and select Start.
5. Restart your computer.
What is "uninstall error"?
"This program cannot be found."
"The application is still in use."
"The application is protected and cannot be removed."
Whatever the uninstall error you're getting, there are ways to resolve the issue and get that program off your machine without breaking it or your fists in frustration. Even the most seasoned computer users (who are far more experienced and tech-savvy than I am) have problem like this from time to time. The difference it, they don't have to dig around and try to decipher the wisdom of other experts who can tell them how to fix the problem. While lacking expert status, I do happen to have a solution for this particular problem that hopefully doesn't requiring deciphering. Resolving the uninstall error.
The above method is supposed to uninstall New Football Database 9900 from your computer. However, sometimes a tiny mistake will make this simple process become a disaster. It may involve editing the actual Windows registry and would bring you many troubles. Moreover, the removal may mess up with other program on the computer. Therefore, it is highly recommended users to run a clean removal with professional and reliable uninstall tools.
As one of the most powerful uninstall tool, Help Uninstaller can uninstall any unwanted program quickly and completely. A very useful feature of Help Uninstaller they can force uninstall these hidden applications.
The benefits of Help Uninstaller
It is faster than the standard Windows Add/Remove Programs in the removal process.
It can clean the empty or corrupted registry entries that a certain program left over.
It prevents your computer from corrupted errors and further improve your PC performance.
Its can Force Uninstall any unwanted programs on your computer thoroughly and instantly.
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
To perform automatic New Football Database 9900 removal you can download the most powerful Help Uninstaller.
There is actually a fantastic removal tool that can help you uninstall it thoroughly with great success and make sure all the now-defunct Registry entries and related files are eliminated automatically with a few clicks.
1. Free Download the Help Uninstaller program.
2. Launch it after finishing the installation.
3. Choose the New Football Database 9900 or any other unwanted program.
4. Click "Uninstall" to get the software removed
Video Show: How to Uninstall a program with a professional uninstaller
If you are removing many programs at one time and are freeing up a considerable amount of space, you may want to Defragment you hard disk drive to improve your computer's performance.
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.