How Do I Uninstall/Remove PicPick Completely Off Your PC
PicPick features for creating your image, suitable for software developers, graphic designers and home users. It provides full-featured screen capture tool, intuitive image editor, color picker, color palette, pixel ruler, protractor, cross-hair, and whiteboard. PicPick includes everything regarding graphic design, so it will save not only your disk space but also working time and money.
What's new in this version:
*No bundle offer in the free version Fixed an issue of dpi virtualization on windows 8.1 Fixed an issue of default shortcut on German Windows Language updates Minor bugs are fixed?
Remove the PicPick from Add/Remove Programs:
1. First of all, close all windows.
2. Click on Start menu and click on Control Panel.
3. Double-click on Add or Remove Programs (XP) or Programs & Features (Vista or Win7).
4. Locate and click on the PicPick you wish to uninstall.
5. Click on the Change/Remove button or Remove button.
6. Restart your computer when the uninstallation is completed and the toolbar is removed.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
Make sure all related files of PicPick are completely deleted:
1. Use your Search on the Start Menu to search every related file on your computer.
2. Delete those files once they were listed.
3. Turn to Start Menu again, then go to Run.
4. Fill in the blank with regedit, then click Yes to open Registry Editor.
5. Scroll down to find and delete every entries related to PicPick.
6. Restart your computer to make this removal successful.
As we all know that sometimes some applications do not appear in the control panel when we want to uninstall them or some applications though claimed to have gone from the control panel, still pups up when we turn on the computer. And most of the time, we can see its directory on my computer, but worried to delete it there for the worry that they will leave down some leftover files or registry items which will make it worst. This will be very annoyed.But with Help Uninstaller,this kind of problem will be solved immediately.
According to some particular reasons,though some programs have gone from the Add/Remove Program list,they still function when we reboot our computer. This kind of leftover files/registry will prevent us to reinstall the program or worst they will mess up our system so that it is impossible for us to log on our system.
Uninstall it with a professional uninstaller
With the development of the internet technology, there are lots of uninstallers published around us. In order to force the customers to continuously use their products, some publishers will even ask the customers to use their own uninstallers to get rid of the unwanted programs from their computers. It is so unfair in my opinion. When searching the internet for a really powerful uninstaller, I found that lots of uninstallers were recommended by different people and was a little difficult to select the right one. Because of the recommendation of my friend, I went to use Help Uninstaller uninstalling the corrupted PicPick from my computer. After using it, I found that it was very powerful in uninstalling corrupted programs such as the corrupted PicPick from my computer. I think if you have any problems in uninstalling programs, this will be a very better choice.
What Help Uninstaller can do for you ?
Uninstall any unwanted or corrupted program on your PC.
Forcibly uninstall corrupted programs that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Clean all registry entries and drivers that the programs left over.
Show detailed information of a certain program installed in your computer.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Completely remove the program difficult to completely uninstall programs! Start your free trial now!
With Help Uninstaller, you can uninstall any unwanted programs on your PC easier and faster. The standard Add /Remove Programs can not always completely uninstall all programs and broken registry keys. Unlike Add/Remove Programs, Help Uninstaller not only uninstall the programs, but also wipe out the left registry files. It will protect your PC from corrupted registry errors , improving your PC performance and speed!
How to Force Uninstall PicPick Using Uninstall Tools?
To perform automatic PicPick removal you can follow these tips:
1. In the File Download dialog box, select the Save button and save the uninstaller on the Desktop
2. Next, close PicPick running on your PC and double-click the.exe file to install the uninstaller on your computer.
3. Run the Help Uninstaller and then click on "Force Uninstall" tab.
4. Locate the folder of PicPick and then click "Next" to begin the removal.
5. By following the above several steps, all PicPick components will be removed from the system after the computer restarts.
Video Show: How to Uninstall a program with a professional uninstaller
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.