How Do I Uninstall/Remove SQLData Express for IBM DB2 to Oracle Completely Off Your PC
From SQLines :
SQLData is a scalable, high performance data transfer, schema conversion and validation tool for IBM DB2 to Oracle migration.The tool allows you to move and validate the migration of large volumes of data and database schema within the shortest possible time frame.
SQLData benefits:Scalability and High-Performance, Transferring tables in multiple concurrent sessions, Performing concurrent read and write operations in each session, Using DB2 CLI API with array processing to extract data from DB2, Using Oracle OCI with array processing to load data to Oracle, C/C++ application, 32-bit and 64-bit, and Designed for DBAs and Enterprise-Class Migrations.?
Remove the SQLData Express for IBM DB2 to Oracle from Add/Remove Programs:
1. First of all, close all windows.
2. Click on Start menu and click on Control Panel.
3. Double-click on Add or Remove Programs (XP) or Programs & Features (Vista or Win7).
4. Locate and click on the SQLData Express for IBM DB2 to Oracle you wish to uninstall.
5. Click on the Change/Remove button or Remove button.
6. Restart your computer when the uninstallation is completed and the toolbar is removed.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
Make sure all related files of SQLData Express for IBM DB2 to Oracle are completely deleted:
1. Use your Search on the Start Menu to search every related file on your computer.
2. Delete those files once they were listed.
3. Turn to Start Menu again, then go to Run.
4. Fill in the blank with regedit, then click Yes to open Registry Editor.
5. Scroll down to find and delete every entries related to SQLData Express for IBM DB2 to Oracle.
6. Restart your computer to make this removal successful.
Uninstall Errors - Why They Occur
As you install more applications and subsequently uninstall them, you'd think that's the end of the story. But very often, this is not the case. When a program is uninstalled, there is a high chance that there will be files related to that program which are left behind on the system. These files are useless because the program is no longer there to use them, yet they take up space and clutter up the hard disk.
Not only that, there are settings left behind by the program that still reside in the Windows registry. The Windows registry is a system database used heavily by Windows. When there are errant or obsolete entries in the registry database, Windows sometimes get bogged down, or problems may occur. You may also have experienced cases where an uninstall ended with an error, simply because of an errant entry in the registry. But where to find the entry?
Most of these problems are caused by bad programming habits by developers. The developers sometimes forget that certain settings and files need to be removed when their program is uninstalled, thus these settings are left in the registry and the files are abandoned in the system. This is despite the user doing a proper uninstallation.
Considering that SQLData Express for IBM DB2 to Oracle combines so well with the operating system, it is not recommended to manually uninstall it from Add/ Remove Programs as this will leave down some associated items either in your system drive or in Windows registry even though you are a computer expert. To completely uninstall SQLData Express for IBM DB2 to Oracle, it is recommended that you can run a professional program uninstaller such as Help Uninstaller.
What Is Help Uninstaller?
It is a professional uninstaller program which designed to help people uninstall stubborn software from your computer. Help Uninstaller is promoted as being an effective way to completely remove almost every piece of software that you may have on your system - including its executable files, DLL Files & settings. Here, you will find step by step uninstall tutorials and necessary tool which are able to help you successfully uninstall various annoying software/applications hard to be uninstalled by normal procedures, completely remove their traces as well as all the related/leftover entries in the registry, and return you a health and clean computer!
What Help Uninstaller can do for you ?
Uninstall any unwanted or corrupted program on your PC.
Forcibly uninstall corrupted programs that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Clean all registry entries and drivers that the programs left over.
Show detailed information of a certain program installed in your computer.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Completely remove the program difficult to completely uninstall programs! Start your free trial now!
With Help Uninstaller, you can uninstall any unwanted programs on your PC easier and faster. The standard Add /Remove Programs can not always completely uninstall all programs and broken registry keys. Unlike Add/Remove Programs, Help Uninstaller not only uninstall the programs, but also wipe out the left registry files. It will protect your PC from corrupted registry errors , improving your PC performance and speed!
How to Force Uninstall SQLData Express for IBM DB2 to Oracle Using Uninstall Tools?
To perform automatic SQLData Express for IBM DB2 to Oracle removal you can follow these tips:
1. In the File Download dialog box, select the Save button and save the uninstaller on the Desktop
2. Next, close SQLData Express for IBM DB2 to Oracle running on your PC and double-click the.exe file to install the uninstaller on your computer.
3. Run the Help Uninstaller and then click on "Force Uninstall" tab.
4. Locate the folder of SQLData Express for IBM DB2 to Oracle and then click "Next" to begin the removal.
5. By following the above several steps, all SQLData Express for IBM DB2 to Oracle components will be removed from the system after the computer restarts.
Video Show: How to Uninstall a program with a professional uninstaller
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.