How Do I Uninstall/Remove Sidereal Clock Completely Off Your PC
From Radio-Sky Publishing:
This is a small sidereal clock that sits on your desktop. The clock displays local mean sidereal time for your location. Every astronomy buff should have one.?
To manually uninstall this program, you simply need to browse to the files which power the program.
1. Open your start menu and click on "Programs" or "All Programs."
2. Scroll through the list until you find the folder labeled "Sidereal Clock"
3. Open the Sidereal Clock folder. You'll find the Sidereal Clock quick-start icon and the "Uninstall" icon.
4. Double-click on the "Uninstall" icon.
5. Follow the prompts to run the uninstaller.
6. Once it is finished, you may need to restart your computer. If so, the pop-up dialog box will let you know.
Video Show: uninstall a program from start menu.
Basically, program like Sidereal Clock can also be uninstalled by Control Panel. Follow these tips if you are using Windows XP:
1. Click the "Start" button in the lower-left corner of your desktop.
2. Highlight the "Settings" button that appears with your mouse.
3. Click the "Control Panel" icon.
4. Double-click the "Add or Remove Programs" icon in the Control Panel window that displays.
5. Locate Sidereal Clock within the list of programs installed on your computer and single-click it.
6. Click the "Remove" button and follow the steps provided to uninstall the Total Protection software.
Install and uninstall software repeatedly is often the case to end users nowadays. However, to uninstall software is not always as easy as to install it. Sometimes Add/Remove Programs within Windows System can't remove programs completely, especially for some stubborn software. You don't know why error messages keep popping up and wonder what's wrong with the uninstallation. Now what?
Actually, installing a certain program may cause the operating system to change in a big way, involving dozens even hundreds of megabytes of files copying, installing and registry keys modifying. Usually Windows Add/Remove program can remove the major part of a certain program but some files and registry entries were left. The remnants of programs may not only cause subsequent uninstall or reinstall attempts to fail. When they become very large, they will take up disk space and your computer's performance will be decayed and unstable. So when removing program, always keep removing all of its files and registry entries.
The above method is supposed to uninstall Sidereal Clock from your computer. However, sometimes a tiny mistake will make this simple process become a disaster. It may involve editing the actual Windows registry and would bring you many troubles. Moreover, the removal may mess up with other program on the computer. Therefore, it is highly recommended users to run a clean removal with professional and reliable uninstall tools.
As one of the most powerful uninstall tool, Help Uninstaller can uninstall any unwanted program quickly and completely. A very useful feature of Help Uninstaller they can force uninstall these hidden applications.
The benefits of Help Uninstaller
It is faster than the standard Windows Add/Remove Programs in the removal process.
It can clean the empty or corrupted registry entries that a certain program left over.
It prevents your computer from corrupted errors and further improve your PC performance.
Its can Force Uninstall any unwanted programs on your computer thoroughly and instantly.
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
How to Force Uninstall Sidereal Clock Using Uninstall Tools?
Although this is an effective way to uninstall Sidereal Clock, it's very risky, especially for someone who hasn't done it before. When you use an uninstaller you won't have to waste lots of time and you won't have a hard time removing the program that you don't want. Using an advanced uninstaller like Help Uninstaller will do all the steps for you.
It is strongly recommended you to download Help Uninstaller to remove ASidereal Clock once and for all no matter you are using Internet Explorer or Firefox. The powerful Help Uninstaller can complete the removal in minutes.
1. Download Help Uninstaller freely
2. Run the uninstaller and find out Sidereal Clock in the list
3. Click on Uninstall button to uninstall it from your computer completely
Defrag After Sidereal Clock Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after Sidereal ClockĄ¯s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.