How Do I Uninstall/Remove Strata40 Completely Off Your PC
This theme aims to give the user an interface as close to the new Firefox 4 mockups as possible.Strata40 required some add-ons like StrataBuddy, App Tabs, Fission, and Tab Progress Bar to run at it's best.Omnibar, Download Statusbar are the add-ons that work well with this theme and can be used with the add-ons above to make your browsing experience enjoyable.?
To manually uninstall this program, you simply need to browse to the files which power the program.
1. Open your start menu and click on "Programs" or "All Programs."
2. Scroll through the list until you find the folder labeled "Strata40"
3. Open the Strata40 folder. You'll find the Strata40 quick-start icon and the "Uninstall" icon.
4. Double-click on the "Uninstall" icon.
5. Follow the prompts to run the uninstaller.
6. Once it is finished, you may need to restart your computer. If so, the pop-up dialog box will let you know.
Video Show: uninstall a program from start menu.
Basically, program like Strata40 can also be uninstalled by Control Panel. Follow these tips if you are using Windows XP:
1. Click the "Start" button in the lower-left corner of your desktop.
2. Highlight the "Settings" button that appears with your mouse.
3. Click the "Control Panel" icon.
4. Double-click the "Add or Remove Programs" icon in the Control Panel window that displays.
5. Locate Strata40 within the list of programs installed on your computer and single-click it.
6. Click the "Remove" button and follow the steps provided to uninstall the Total Protection software.
Install and uninstall software repeatedly is often the case to end users nowadays. However, to uninstall software is not always as easy as to install it. Sometimes Add/Remove Programs within Windows System can't remove programs completely, especially for some stubborn software. You don't know why error messages keep popping up and wonder what's wrong with the uninstallation. Now what?
Actually, installing a certain program may cause the operating system to change in a big way, involving dozens even hundreds of megabytes of files copying, installing and registry keys modifying. Usually Windows Add/Remove program can remove the major part of a certain program but some files and registry entries were left. The remnants of programs may not only cause subsequent uninstall or reinstall attempts to fail. When they become very large, they will take up disk space and your computer's performance will be decayed and unstable. So when removing program, always keep removing all of its files and registry entries.
The best option at this point when you still cannot uninstall program is to turn to a third-party uninstaller program such as helpuninstaller. You can use Perfect Uninstaller to remove any program from your computer, even corrupted applications that cannot be uninstalled by conventional means. This program also cleans up all registry entries and leftover drivers installed by your unwanted program. Stubborn and hard to remove programs can also be easily uninstalled. Use of a professional uninstaller, even when you can or cannot uninstall program, can go a long way to keeping your computer running faster, smoother and error-free.
Note! We cannot absolutely ensure you to entirely uninstall Strata40 because the integrated and sluggish Windows Add/ Remove utility cannot help you wipe out the associated files and registry keys of Strata40. If you have to uninstall the software as soon as possible, we sincerely suggest you try the helpuninstaller.
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
How to Force Uninstall Strata40 Using Uninstall Tools?
Are you looking for effective way to remove Strata40 completely and instantly without a password? If so, Help Uninstaller could provide the perfect solution to force uninstall Strata40 without a password just in 3 steps.
1. Download Help Uninstaller
2. Shut off the program after installation completes
2. Run the uninstall tool.
3. In the display list, locate the Strata40, and then choose Force Uninstall.
4. There will be a pop-up window recommends you to try Uninstall function first, just click OK to skip it.
5. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
Defrag After Strata40 Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after Strata40¡¯s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.