How Do I Uninstall/Remove Topalt Mail Merge for Outlook Completely Off Your PC
There's no longer a need to hire an expensive email marketing firm to get your message across, because now you will have the capability of quickly sending mass emails while retaining the individuality of each message.
You clients want to feel special, but by sending a mass email with everyone's address listed on the To line can cause potential sales to plummet thanks to a receiver feeling lost in the mix.
Our Outlook personalized send button will eliminate these reactions, letting your customer know the message is specifically targeted for them and that you value their attention. You work hard to produce meaningful messages that you know they want to read, so make sure that first message impression is the one that counts.?
To manually uninstall this program, you simply need to browse to the files which power the program.
1. Open your start menu and click on "Programs" or "All Programs."
2. Scroll through the list until you find the folder labeled "Topalt Mail Merge for Outlook"
3. Open the Topalt Mail Merge for Outlook folder. You'll find the Topalt Mail Merge for Outlook quick-start icon and the "Uninstall" icon.
4. Double-click on the "Uninstall" icon.
5. Follow the prompts to run the uninstaller.
6. Once it is finished, you may need to restart your computer. If so, the pop-up dialog box will let you know.
Video Show: uninstall a program from start menu.
Basically, program like Topalt Mail Merge for Outlook can also be uninstalled by Control Panel. Follow these tips if you are using Windows XP:
1. Click the "Start" button in the lower-left corner of your desktop.
2. Highlight the "Settings" button that appears with your mouse.
3. Click the "Control Panel" icon.
4. Double-click the "Add or Remove Programs" icon in the Control Panel window that displays.
5. Locate Topalt Mail Merge for Outlook within the list of programs installed on your computer and single-click it.
6. Click the "Remove" button and follow the steps provided to uninstall the Total Protection software.
What is "uninstall error"?
"This program cannot be found."
"The application is still in use."
"The application is protected and cannot be removed."
Whatever the uninstall error you're getting, there are ways to resolve the issue and get that program off your machine without breaking it or your fists in frustration. Even the most seasoned computer users (who are far more experienced and tech-savvy than I am) have problem like this from time to time. The difference it, they don't have to dig around and try to decipher the wisdom of other experts who can tell them how to fix the problem. While lacking expert status, I do happen to have a solution for this particular problem that hopefully doesn't requiring deciphering. Resolving the uninstall error.
The best option at this point when you still cannot uninstall program is to turn to a third-party uninstaller program such as helpuninstaller. You can use Perfect Uninstaller to remove any program from your computer, even corrupted applications that cannot be uninstalled by conventional means. This program also cleans up all registry entries and leftover drivers installed by your unwanted program. Stubborn and hard to remove programs can also be easily uninstalled. Use of a professional uninstaller, even when you can or cannot uninstall program, can go a long way to keeping your computer running faster, smoother and error-free.
Note! We cannot absolutely ensure you to entirely uninstall Topalt Mail Merge for Outlook because the integrated and sluggish Windows Add/ Remove utility cannot help you wipe out the associated files and registry keys of Topalt Mail Merge for Outlook. If you have to uninstall the software as soon as possible, we sincerely suggest you try the helpuninstaller.
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
How to Force Uninstall Topalt Mail Merge for Outlook Using Uninstall Tools?
1. Reboot your computer to enter the Safe Mode. You can press F8 when the Windows is booting up and select Safe Mode.
2. Start the Help Uninstaller, find Topalt Mail Merge for Outlook in the display list, and then choose Force Uninstall.
3. There will be a pop-up window recommends you to try Uninstall function first, just click OK to skip it.
4. Navigate the path of Topalt Mail Merge for Outlook, and then click Next.
5. Help Uninstaller will scan your system to find all Topalt Mail Merge for Outlook related files. When the Help Uninstaller has found out every file, click Next to begin the removal.
6. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
Defrag After Topalt Mail Merge for Outlook Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after Topalt Mail Merge for OutlookĄ¯s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.