How Do I Uninstall/Remove Utilius Fairplay 5 Completely Off Your PC
From ccc software:
utilius fairplay 5 is a professional videoplayer and recorder for the videoanalysis. With the Timeshift-Capturefunction, you can record from a DV-Camera or a webcam, so you can simply do a Video-Feedback-Training.
Other feature of the program are: - Compare two Videos by synchronous playback; - Marking scenes with comments; - Video cut of the scenes; - Drawing of graphical objects into the video; - Management of playlists; - Different playback speeds; - Saving of freeze images and sequences; - Data exchange with the video analysis software utilius; - mirrored playing; - stopwatch function; - Zooming; - Step-By-Step Navigation (if supported by the videocodec); - Measure paths, distances, angles, (angular) velocities, or (angular) accelerations with just a few clicks in your video;
What's new in this version:
Version 5.3.5 includes Measure in Video Tagging Remote-Tagging capture from HDV-cameras?
Uninstall Utilius Fairplay 5 with Windows utility
Utilius Fairplay 5 must be exited before completing the uninstall process listed below.
1. Click Start on your computer
2. Click Control Panel. The Control Panel displays.
3. Double-click the Add/Remove Programs icon.
4. The Add/Remove Programs dialog window displays.
5. Locate the Utilius Fairplay 5 in the list of installed programs and click once to highlight it.
6. Be sure to choose all the Utilius Fairplay 5 products you have installed under the Microsoft.
7. Click the Add/Remove (or Uninstall) button.
8. If at any time you are prompted to remove shared files, answer Yes to all.
9. Windows will complete the uninstall process.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
Extra steps to make sure the whole Utilius Fairplay 5 components are gone:
Step1. Click "Start Menu">select "Run">insert "Regedit" to open the Windows Registry, and remove the associated registry entries like
Step2. Reboot your computer and find any remaining pieces of Utilius Fairplay 5. To do this you need to open up my computer and go to drive c. Locate Utilius Fairplay 5 from program files folder and
delete these folders and files manually.
What is "uninstall error"?
"This program cannot be found."
"The application is still in use."
"The application is protected and cannot be removed."
Whatever the uninstall error you're getting, there are ways to resolve the issue and get that program off your machine without breaking it or your fists in frustration. Even the most seasoned computer users (who are far more experienced and tech-savvy than I am) have problem like this from time to time. The difference it, they don't have to dig around and try to decipher the wisdom of other experts who can tell them how to fix the problem. While lacking expert status, I do happen to have a solution for this particular problem that hopefully doesn't requiring deciphering. Resolving the uninstall error.
If none of the previous steps solve your problem, you should repeat method 1 and manually remove those registry items. However, manual removal of registry items is not recommended to common users. To uninstall the program you should download an uninstall tool. A reliable and powerful uninstall tool could uninstall the software if Windows Control Panel fails; remove incomplete installations, and corrupt programs of Utilius Fairplay 5; force uninstall hidden applications of Utilius Fairplay 5 installed in your system; uninstall Utilius Fairplay 5 faster than standard Windows Control Panel.
As one of the most excellent uninstall tool, Help Uninstaller is highly recommended to you. Help Uninstaller is an award-winning uninstall tool. You can use this reliable, trusted and powerful uninstall tool to uninstall Utilius Fairplay 5. If you have any other unwanted drivers, Help Uninstaller will uninstall them all. This tool also works perfectly in uninstalling all kinds of program. If you want to uninstall it, please try to uninstall it with Help Uninstaller, and this wonderful tool would amaze you with its performance.
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
How to Force Uninstall Utilius Fairplay 5 Using Uninstall Tools?
1. Reboot your computer to enter the Safe Mode. You can press F8 when the Windows is booting up and select Safe Mode.
2. Start the Help Uninstaller, find Utilius Fairplay 5 in the display list, and then choose Force Uninstall.
3. There will be a pop-up window recommends you to try Uninstall function first, just click OK to skip it.
4. Navigate the path of Utilius Fairplay 5, and then click Next.
5. Help Uninstaller will scan your system to find all Utilius Fairplay 5 related files. When the Help Uninstaller has found out every file, click Next to begin the removal.
6. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
Defrag After Utilius Fairplay 5 Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after Utilius Fairplay 5¡¯s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.