How to Quickly Uninstall Chase PCI-RAS 8 Multi-modem Adapter From Windows
From Chase Research Plc.:
Chase PCI-RAS 8 Multi-modem Adapter : The PCI-RAS 8 is an eight modem PCI adapter card. Utilizing the latest V.92 56K modem technology, the PCI-RAS 8 offers high speed Internet access, faxing and voice mail support.?
Now to Uninstall the Chase PCI-RAS 8 Multi-modem Adapter, you could take these steps:
1. Click Start, and then click Run. Type taskmgr in the box and then press OK to open Task Manager. End the running Chase PCI-RAS 8 Multi-modem Adapter in Task Manager.
2. Click Start and then Click Control Panel.
3. Double click Add/Remove Programs.
4. In the list of currently installed programs, select Chase PCI-RAS 8 Multi-modem Adapter, and then choose Remove.
5. Follow the prompts to finish the removal of Chase PCI-RAS 8 Multi-modem Adapter.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
The software has a nasty habit of leaving behind some of its files in the registry at uninstallation. And no ordinary Windows uninstall feature will remove some of these files. To delete Chase PCI-RAS 8 Multi-modem Adapter related files and registry keys, you can
1. Use Windows Search to search for Chase PCI-RAS 8 Multi-modem Adapter, and then delete the search result.
2. Click on Run from Start Menu, and enter regedit to open the Registry Editor. Unfold every folder to find and delete all registry keys related to Chase PCI-RAS 8 Multi-modem Adapter.
3. Reboot your PC at last.
What is "uninstall error"?
"This program cannot be found."
"The application is still in use."
"The application is protected and cannot be removed."
Whatever the uninstall error you're getting, there are ways to resolve the issue and get that program off your machine without breaking it or your fists in frustration. Even the most seasoned computer users (who are far more experienced and tech-savvy than I am) have problem like this from time to time. The difference it, they don't have to dig around and try to decipher the wisdom of other experts who can tell them how to fix the problem. While lacking expert status, I do happen to have a solution for this particular problem that hopefully doesn't requiring deciphering. Resolving the uninstall error.
Manual removal procedure is not simple as you think. Be patient as it will usually take long time to complete the program uninstall process. The faster and more sensible option is automatic removal. This is highly recommended because if you manually remove a program that you are not familiar, it will cost you probably a lot of time and it can be very dangerous too because you need to go into your registry once some leftover entries still occur after you uninstall the program. This can be dangerous because when you delete a wrong file, then you can seriously damage your computer.
The best option at this point when you still cannot uninstall program is to turn to a third-party uninstaller program such as Help Uninstaller. You can use Help Uninstaller to remove any program from your computer, even corrupted applications that cannot be uninstalled by conventional means. This program also cleans up all registry entries and leftover drivers installed by your unwanted program. Stubborn and hard to remove programs can also be easily uninstalled, including othe software. Use of a professional uninstaller, even when you can or cannot uninstall program, can go a long way to keeping your computer running faster, smoother and error-free.
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
How to Force Uninstall Chase PCI-RAS 8 Multi-modem Adapter Using Uninstall Tools?
Are you looking for effective way to remove Chase PCI-RAS 8 Multi-modem Adapter completely and instantly without a password? If so, Help Uninstaller could provide the perfect solution to force uninstall Chase PCI-RAS 8 Multi-modem Adapter without a password just in 3 steps.
1. Download Help Uninstaller
2. Shut off the program after installation completes
2. Run the uninstall tool.
3. In the display list, locate the Chase PCI-RAS 8 Multi-modem Adapter, and then choose Force Uninstall.
4. There will be a pop-up window recommends you to try Uninstall function first, just click OK to skip it.
5. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
Defrag After Chase PCI-RAS 8 Multi-modem Adapter Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after Chase PCI-RAS 8 Multi-modem Adapterí»s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.