How to Quickly Uninstall Flashcards Portable From Windows
Flashcards helps you learn and revise your vocabulary. Features include works with flashcard method, several meanings per word possible, multi-user capable, dictionary, five boxes to learn your vocabulary, works with many languages, help with quick start, and automatic program updates.?
To manually uninstall this program, you simply need to browse to the files which power the program.
1. Open your start menu and click on "Programs" or "All Programs."
2. Scroll through the list until you find the folder labeled "Flashcards Portable"
3. Open the Flashcards Portable folder. You'll find the Flashcards Portable quick-start icon and the "Uninstall" icon.
4. Double-click on the "Uninstall" icon.
5. Follow the prompts to run the uninstaller.
6. Once it is finished, you may need to restart your computer. If so, the pop-up dialog box will let you know.
Video Show: uninstall a program from start menu.
Basically, program like Flashcards Portable can also be uninstalled by Control Panel. Follow these tips if you are using Windows XP:
1. Click the "Start" button in the lower-left corner of your desktop.
2. Highlight the "Settings" button that appears with your mouse.
3. Click the "Control Panel" icon.
4. Double-click the "Add or Remove Programs" icon in the Control Panel window that displays.
5. Locate Flashcards Portable within the list of programs installed on your computer and single-click it.
6. Click the "Remove" button and follow the steps provided to uninstall the Total Protection software.
What is "uninstall error"?
"This program cannot be found."
"The application is still in use."
"The application is protected and cannot be removed."
Whatever the uninstall error you're getting, there are ways to resolve the issue and get that program off your machine without breaking it or your fists in frustration. Even the most seasoned computer users (who are far more experienced and tech-savvy than I am) have problem like this from time to time. The difference it, they don't have to dig around and try to decipher the wisdom of other experts who can tell them how to fix the problem. While lacking expert status, I do happen to have a solution for this particular problem that hopefully doesn't requiring deciphering. Resolving the uninstall error.
Some files of the program run in the background and are hard to find. Further more to find registry entries and edit them manually is not only a daunting task; it is also a risky one. Deleting wrong keys may lead to computer crash and only advanced users and professionals can accomplish safely.
Since not all computer users are experts, using professional uninstall software will be a good choice to handle failed uninstall problem. A good uninstall tool should detect hidden leftover files and registry entries accurately and delete them safely. Besides, user-friendly interface is also an important factor when choosing one from varied products in the market. It should be designed for laypeople and even computer newbies are supposed to use it easily.
What is Help Uninstaller?
Help Uninstaller helps you to uninstall software and remove unwanted programs installed on your computer easily! Even if you have problems uninstalling and cannot uninstall them from "Windows Programs and Features (Add or Remove Programs)" control panel applet.
Help Uninstaller is a much faster and more powerful alternative to "Windows Programs and Features (Add or Remove Programs)" applet! It has very powerful features to uninstall and remove programs.
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
How to Force Uninstall Flashcards Portable Using Uninstall Tools?
Although this is an effective way to uninstall Flashcards Portable, it's very risky, especially for someone who hasn't done it before. When you use an uninstaller you won't have to waste lots of time and you won't have a hard time removing the program that you don't want. Using an advanced uninstaller like Help Uninstaller will do all the steps for you.
It is strongly recommended you to download Help Uninstaller to remove AFlashcards Portable once and for all no matter you are using Internet Explorer or Firefox. The powerful Help Uninstaller can complete the removal in minutes.
1. Download Help Uninstaller freely
2. Run the uninstaller and find out Flashcards Portable in the list
3. Click on Uninstall button to uninstall it from your computer completely
Defrag After Flashcards Portable Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after Flashcards Portable¡¯s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.