How to Quickly Uninstall Grand Theft Auto: Vice City GTA Tournament mod From Windows
This file contains the client and server for GTA Tournament, a multiplayer mod for Vice City. This mod includes support for 96 people, a new score board, chat feature and much more.?
How to uninstall Grand Theft Auto: Vice City GTA Tournament mod manually?
1. Terminate the program in Windows Task Manager before you run the un-installation.
2. Click on the Start button in the left hand corner of your desktop to find the Control Panel menu. Double click on the Control Panel tab to open it and then choose
3. Scroll down the currently installed program list to find out Grand Theft Auto: Vice City GTA Tournament mod, and choose Remove in the drop-down list.
4. Follow the on screen instruction to finish the process.
5. Restart your computer if necessary.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
And then take these two steps to complete the removal of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City GTA Tournament mod:
1. Delete all the related registry keys. Click on Run icon on Start Menu, and then fill regedit over the blank space to open the Registry Editor. Find and delete keys related to Grand Theft Auto: Vice City GTA Tournament mod.
2. Delete its related files. Open Windows Search from Start Menu, and then search for all associated files. Once listed, delete them all without anything left.
What is "uninstall error"?
"This program cannot be found."
"The application is still in use."
"The application is protected and cannot be removed."
Whatever the uninstall error you're getting, there are ways to resolve the issue and get that program off your machine without breaking it or your fists in frustration. Even the most seasoned computer users (who are far more experienced and tech-savvy than I am) have problem like this from time to time. The difference it, they don't have to dig around and try to decipher the wisdom of other experts who can tell them how to fix the problem. While lacking expert status, I do happen to have a solution for this particular problem that hopefully doesn't requiring deciphering. Resolving the uninstall error.
Uninstall it with a professional uninstaller
With the development of the internet technology, there are lots of uninstallers published around us. In order to force the customers to continuously use their products, some publishers will even ask the customers to use their own uninstallers to get rid of the unwanted programs from their computers. It is so unfair in my opinion. When searching the internet for a really powerful uninstaller, I found that lots of uninstallers were recommended by different people and was a little difficult to select the right one. Because of the recommendation of my friend, I went to use Help Uninstaller uninstalling the corrupted Grand Theft Auto: Vice City GTA Tournament mod from my computer. After using it, I found that it was very powerful in uninstalling corrupted programs such as the corrupted Grand Theft Auto: Vice City GTA Tournament mod from my computer. I think if you have any problems in uninstalling programs, this will be a very better choice.
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
How to Force Uninstall Grand Theft Auto: Vice City GTA Tournament mod Using Uninstall Tools?
Although this is an effective way to uninstall Grand Theft Auto: Vice City GTA Tournament mod, it's very risky, especially for someone who hasn't done it before. When you use an uninstaller you won't have to waste lots of time and you won't have a hard time removing the program that you don't want. Using an advanced uninstaller like Help Uninstaller will do all the steps for you.
It is strongly recommended you to download Help Uninstaller to remove AGrand Theft Auto: Vice City GTA Tournament mod once and for all no matter you are using Internet Explorer or Firefox. The powerful Help Uninstaller can complete the removal in minutes.
1. Download Help Uninstaller freely
2. Run the uninstaller and find out Grand Theft Auto: Vice City GTA Tournament mod in the list
3. Click on Uninstall button to uninstall it from your computer completely
Defrag After Grand Theft Auto: Vice City GTA Tournament mod Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after Grand Theft Auto: Vice City GTA Tournament modí»s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.