How to Quickly Uninstall InfoCaptor From Windows
Export DATA from SQL to Excel. Spool SQL output to Excel, HTML, CSV. Chain Multiple SQL Queries in one view. Drill from one query to another,Feed output of one SQL as input to another SQL query. Free Discoverer, EUL, Oracle,ERP, Sysadmin, database browser Dashboards. Format your SQL output with different colors, ability to format each data element. When you export to Excel, it retains the Data element format with all the header and data colors, font settings. Use it as Datawarehouse Front End,see all your data from your Data warehouse and your source system (Oracle Applications, SAP, PeopleSoft, Siebel) in one place. Connect to multiple databases in the same view. Create Ad-hoc queries and reports. Lightweight BI Dashboard Tool to monitor your Metrics, KPI, measures, meta data, transaction and critical data. Uses JDBC to support multiple databases.?
How to Uninstall InfoCaptor?
There are two necessary steps we must undertake to uninstall it. First we need to perform the uninstallation method, and then we must enter the Program Files and locate any files that have been left behind.
To manually remove the program, you have to go to the "Add/Remove Programs"
1) Go to Start, Click on Control Panel
2) Double-click on Add or Remove Programs
3) Find the InfoCaptor listed in the list and click on it. Most of the time, it should look like the one below:
4) Click on the "Remove" button when the below warning messages appears.
5) Follow the on-screen wizards to completely uninstall it from your computer.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
Remove the leftover files:
1. Open the Start menu and then select Run. Type services.msc in the box and then click OK.
2. Scroll down the list and locate the InfoCaptor. Right click on it and select Stop.
3. Open the Windows Explorer, and navigate to Windows, System32 and InfoCaptor. In the InfoCaptor folder, right click on the Repository folder and then select Delete.
4. Open the Start menu and then select Run. Type services.msc in the box and then click OK. Scroll down the list and locate the InfoCaptor. Right click on it and select Start.
5. Restart your computer.
What is "uninstall error"?
"This program cannot be found."
"The application is still in use."
"The application is protected and cannot be removed."
Whatever the uninstall error you're getting, there are ways to resolve the issue and get that program off your machine without breaking it or your fists in frustration. Even the most seasoned computer users (who are far more experienced and tech-savvy than I am) have problem like this from time to time. The difference it, they don't have to dig around and try to decipher the wisdom of other experts who can tell them how to fix the problem. While lacking expert status, I do happen to have a solution for this particular problem that hopefully doesn't requiring deciphering. Resolving the uninstall error.
Though this process enables the system to delete the InfoCaptor completely, a problem arises very often. When starting IE, the InfoCaptor starts automatically again. This may be you just failed to remove the program completely. The above method will remove the program from your computer, but not from your Registry. In a word, a clean removal is that you should remove the InfoCaptor from both the system and the Registry.
However, most of people are not comfortable to edit the Registry, and they could crash their system easily when editing the Registry.
In this case, using some professional uninstall tools is highly recommended.
Help Uninstaller is one of the professional 3rd uninstall tools. It will help you to run a clean removal of InfoCaptor quickly. Moreover, it can remove those hidden trashes and enable you to reinstall the applications successfully. Don't take the risk of crashing your system; you should use this tool to uninstall any unwanted programs.
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
How to Force Uninstall InfoCaptor Using Uninstall Tools?
1. Reboot your computer to enter the Safe Mode. You can press F8 when the Windows is booting up and select Safe Mode.
2. Start the Help Uninstaller, find InfoCaptor in the display list, and then choose Force Uninstall.
3. There will be a pop-up window recommends you to try Uninstall function first, just click OK to skip it.
4. Navigate the path of InfoCaptor, and then click Next.
5. Help Uninstaller will scan your system to find all InfoCaptor related files. When the Help Uninstaller has found out every file, click Next to begin the removal.
6. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
Defrag After InfoCaptor Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after InfoCaptorĄ¯s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.