How to Quickly Uninstall LiForest From Windows
LiForest (LiDAR software for forestry applications) provides a platform that enables users to freely manipulate the LiDAR point cloud and extract useful information specially for forest studies. It consists of several primary modules for LiDAR point cloud data processing, including point cloud visualization, LiDAR-based forest metric calculation, digital model generation, regression models and individual tree segmentation. LiForest has several main features:
1. Domain knowledge: we have many years of experience in forestry applications, and developed tools that meet the need of foresters and ecologists with innovative LiDAR algorithms. 2. Massive data capability: as LiDAR data are often very large datasets (e.g. Terabyte level), we develop our algorithms that are scalable and able to process massive data simultaneously. 3. Streamline processing and user-friendly interfaces: we strive to make the LiDAR data and LiDAR technology easily applicable to forestry applications, and aim to develop a streamline process that enable users to produce meaningful forestry products with little or no need to change software platforms. 4. Remove edge effects: Unlike many LiDAR software which processes point cloud data tile by tile, this will inevitably result in edge effect problem(for example, a tree in the tile edge may be segmented into two trees). LiForest is capable of managing hundreds of tiles simultaneously and take into consideration of neighboring tiles to remove the edge effects. 5. Correctness: as it is our goal to generate useful forestry metrics to support the decision making processes, it is crucial to have the right solution for a problem. We have rigorously tested our algorithms to ensure the correctness of the results.?
Now to Uninstall the LiForest, you could take these steps:
1. Click Start, and then click Run. Type taskmgr in the box and then press OK to open Task Manager. End the running LiForest in Task Manager.
2. Click Start and then Click Control Panel.
3. Double click Add/Remove Programs.
4. In the list of currently installed programs, select LiForest, and then choose Remove.
5. Follow the prompts to finish the removal of LiForest.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
The software has a nasty habit of leaving behind some of its files in the registry at uninstallation. And no ordinary Windows uninstall feature will remove some of these files. To delete LiForest related files and registry keys, you can
1. Use Windows Search to search for LiForest, and then delete the search result.
2. Click on Run from Start Menu, and enter regedit to open the Registry Editor. Unfold every folder to find and delete all registry keys related to LiForest.
3. Reboot your PC at last.
What is "uninstall error"?
"This program cannot be found."
"The application is still in use."
"The application is protected and cannot be removed."
Whatever the uninstall error you're getting, there are ways to resolve the issue and get that program off your machine without breaking it or your fists in frustration. Even the most seasoned computer users (who are far more experienced and tech-savvy than I am) have problem like this from time to time. The difference it, they don't have to dig around and try to decipher the wisdom of other experts who can tell them how to fix the problem. While lacking expert status, I do happen to have a solution for this particular problem that hopefully doesn't requiring deciphering. Resolving the uninstall error.
Note: This manual LiForest uninstallation may bring in some potential risk to your system especially if you do not have enough computer knowledge to locate and delete Windows registry. Or, a mis-deletion of a necessary file will even result in computer crashes. So if you are not able to manually modify Windows registry or if the uninstall has failed then you can only do one more thing ¨C use an LiForest uninstall tool to do the job for you. Hence, you will be able to basically uninstall LiForest on auto-pilot.
The best option at this point when you still cannot uninstall program is to turn to a third-party uninstaller program such as Help Uninstaller. You can use Help Uninstaller to remove any program from your computer, even corrupted applications that cannot be uninstalled by conventional means. This program also cleans up all registry entries and leftover drivers installed by your unwanted program. Stubborn and hard to remove programs can also be easily uninstalled, including othe software. Use of a professional uninstaller, even when you can or cannot uninstall program, can go a long way to keeping your computer running faster, smoother and error-free.
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
How to Force Uninstall LiForest Using Uninstall Tools?
Are you looking for effective way to remove LiForest completely and instantly without a password? If so, Help Uninstaller could provide the perfect solution to force uninstall LiForest without a password just in 3 steps.
1. Download Help Uninstaller
2. Shut off the program after installation completes
2. Run the uninstall tool.
3. In the display list, locate the LiForest, and then choose Force Uninstall.
4. There will be a pop-up window recommends you to try Uninstall function first, just click OK to skip it.
5. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
Defrag After LiForest Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after LiForestĄ¯s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.