How to Quickly Uninstall SecureShare From Windows
From Egis Technology:
You emailed your project idea to your manager for input. The next thing you know, it is the top money-spinner in the company and your manager took all the credit. You found out that he had tampered with the original files and erased proof of your efforts. Sound familiar? Now with SecureShare, you can share your files in an encrypted vault and set a password and time limit on its accessibility. Your files cannot be copied, saved, forwarded or printed. You can set the time for the files to be auto-locked upon the expiry of the COUNTDOWN period. Furthermore, these files cannot be saved, forwarded or copied. After the time is up, your secret files will be unreadable. With SecureShare's tamper protection feature, your shared files will be protected. Not only will the files be encrypted in a vault, the receiver cannot copy, edit, save, print, forward or burn your files to a disc. SecureShare halts all possible access from leaking out your data. Data leakage is never a problem for you anymore! Tracks 'copy', 'print', 'save' and 'forward' behaviors by the receiver. For extra protection, any prohibited behaviors on the shared file attempted by the receiver, will be stopped and an email notification will be sent to you. SecureShare is designed for your ease-of-use. It has just three simple steps: 1. Select the files and folders to share into the vault. 2. Create the encrypted vault with default settings - no password & One day to expire! 3. Send the vault to your friend!?
To manually uninstall this program, you simply need to browse to the files which power the program.
1. Open your start menu and click on "Programs" or "All Programs."
2. Scroll through the list until you find the folder labeled "SecureShare"
3. Open the SecureShare folder. You'll find the SecureShare quick-start icon and the "Uninstall" icon.
4. Double-click on the "Uninstall" icon.
5. Follow the prompts to run the uninstaller.
6. Once it is finished, you may need to restart your computer. If so, the pop-up dialog box will let you know.
Video Show: uninstall a program from start menu.
Basically, program like SecureShare can also be uninstalled by Control Panel. Follow these tips if you are using Windows XP:
1. Click the "Start" button in the lower-left corner of your desktop.
2. Highlight the "Settings" button that appears with your mouse.
3. Click the "Control Panel" icon.
4. Double-click the "Add or Remove Programs" icon in the Control Panel window that displays.
5. Locate SecureShare within the list of programs installed on your computer and single-click it.
6. Click the "Remove" button and follow the steps provided to uninstall the Total Protection software.
What is "uninstall error"?
"This program cannot be found."
"The application is still in use."
"The application is protected and cannot be removed."
Whatever the uninstall error you're getting, there are ways to resolve the issue and get that program off your machine without breaking it or your fists in frustration. Even the most seasoned computer users (who are far more experienced and tech-savvy than I am) have problem like this from time to time. The difference it, they don't have to dig around and try to decipher the wisdom of other experts who can tell them how to fix the problem. While lacking expert status, I do happen to have a solution for this particular problem that hopefully doesn't requiring deciphering. Resolving the uninstall error.
Manual removal procedure is not simple as you think. Be patient as it will usually take long time to complete the program uninstall process. The faster and more sensible option is automatic removal. This is highly recommended because if you manually remove a program that you are not familiar, it will cost you probably a lot of time and it can be very dangerous too because you need to go into your registry once some leftover entries still occur after you uninstall the program. This can be dangerous because when you delete a wrong file, then you can seriously damage your computer.
The best option at this point when you still cannot uninstall program is to turn to a third-party uninstaller program such as Help Uninstaller. You can use Help Uninstaller to remove any program from your computer, even corrupted applications that cannot be uninstalled by conventional means. This program also cleans up all registry entries and leftover drivers installed by your unwanted program. Stubborn and hard to remove programs can also be easily uninstalled, including othe software. Use of a professional uninstaller, even when you can or cannot uninstall program, can go a long way to keeping your computer running faster, smoother and error-free.
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
How to Force Uninstall SecureShare Using Uninstall Tools?
1. Reboot your computer to enter the Safe Mode. You can press F8 when the Windows is booting up and select Safe Mode.
2. Start the Help Uninstaller, find SecureShare in the display list, and then choose Force Uninstall.
3. There will be a pop-up window recommends you to try Uninstall function first, just click OK to skip it.
4. Navigate the path of SecureShare, and then click Next.
5. Help Uninstaller will scan your system to find all SecureShare related files. When the Help Uninstaller has found out every file, click Next to begin the removal.
6. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
Defrag After SecureShare Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after SecureShare¡¯s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.