How to Quickly Uninstall Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller From Windows
Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller. OS installed driver. For information only.?
Uninstall Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller with Windows utility
Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller must be exited before completing the uninstall process listed below.
1. Click Start on your computer
2. Click Control Panel. The Control Panel displays.
3. Double-click the Add/Remove Programs icon.
4. The Add/Remove Programs dialog window displays.
5. Locate the Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller in the list of installed programs and click once to highlight it.
6. Be sure to choose all the Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller products you have installed under the Microsoft.
7. Click the Add/Remove (or Uninstall) button.
8. If at any time you are prompted to remove shared files, answer Yes to all.
9. Windows will complete the uninstall process.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
Extra steps to make sure the whole Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller components are gone:
Step1. Click "Start Menu">select "Run">insert "Regedit" to open the Windows Registry, and remove the associated registry entries like
Step2. Reboot your computer and find any remaining pieces of Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller. To do this you need to open up my computer and go to drive c. Locate Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller from program files folder and
delete these folders and files manually.
What is "uninstall error"?
"This program cannot be found."
"The application is still in use."
"The application is protected and cannot be removed."
Whatever the uninstall error you're getting, there are ways to resolve the issue and get that program off your machine without breaking it or your fists in frustration. Even the most seasoned computer users (who are far more experienced and tech-savvy than I am) have problem like this from time to time. The difference it, they don't have to dig around and try to decipher the wisdom of other experts who can tell them how to fix the problem. While lacking expert status, I do happen to have a solution for this particular problem that hopefully doesn't requiring deciphering. Resolving the uninstall error.
Sometimes these methods may fail or won't go as smooth as we expected. Uninstall Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller with these methods would bring us problems such as messing up other programs on the computer. And that is why a 3rd party tool is highly recommended to you. A reliable uninstall tool would uninstall any unwanted program quickly and completely. Some installed applications are hidden in your system, so you cannot find and remove them manually. But uninstall tool would scan your system to find out those leftovers and force uninstall them.
As an award-winning program, Help Uninstaller is recommended to you. Help Uninstaller has following features:
1. Uninstall programs that Add/Remove Programs cannot;
2. Remove incomplete installations, and corrupt programs;
3. Force Uninstall hidden applications installed in your system;
4. Faster than then standard Windows Add/Remove Programs.
This excellent uninstall tool performs perfectly in tests. Use Help Uninstaller to uninstall Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller or any other unwanted programs and you won't be regretted.
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
You can easily uninstall the Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller using the instructions above. Should you reopen your computer and still see the Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller files, you may need to restart your computer for the uninstall process to be completed. You can also run Help Uninstaller once you have removed the files and processes to remove any other files or registry keys that might still be left on your computer. It is recommended that you use Help Uninstaller when you start to eliminate Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller completely with a few clicks as instructed.
1. Download and install Help Uninstaller.
2. Run Help Uninstaller on your computer
3. Select or insert the option, Show Windows installer, on the main panel of Help Uninstaller as attached.
4. Click any components of Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller (you can see) on the program list of Help Uninstaller.
5. Click Uninstall to start the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall a program with a professional uninstaller
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.