How to Quickly Uninstall Tanbee Flash Video Pro From Windows
From Tanbee Studio:
Tanbee Flash Video Pro is an outstanding yet easy-to-use application to convert video to Flash SWF and Flash FLV with high quality. This video to Flash converter allows you to convert AVI to Flash, WMV to Flash, RM to Flash, 3GP to Flash, MOV to Flash, MPEG to Flash and so on. Tanbee Flash Video Pro offers you combo video and audio parameters including video resolution, frame rate, encoder, bit rate, and audio sample rate, and channel. It also supports video trimming, video cropping, video snap capturing, and special video such as old film, gray and emboss.
What's new in this version:
Version 3.8.90 features Live Update function and adds support for batch conversion.?
How to Uninstall Tanbee Flash Video Pro?
There are two necessary steps we must undertake to uninstall it. First we need to perform the uninstallation method, and then we must enter the Program Files and locate any files that have been left behind.
To manually remove the program, you have to go to the "Add/Remove Programs"
1) Go to Start, Click on Control Panel
2) Double-click on Add or Remove Programs
3) Find the Tanbee Flash Video Pro listed in the list and click on it. Most of the time, it should look like the one below:
4) Click on the "Remove" button when the below warning messages appears.
5) Follow the on-screen wizards to completely uninstall it from your computer.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
Remove the leftover files:
1. Open the Start menu and then select Run. Type services.msc in the box and then click OK.
2. Scroll down the list and locate the Tanbee Flash Video Pro. Right click on it and select Stop.
3. Open the Windows Explorer, and navigate to Windows, System32 and Tanbee Flash Video Pro. In the Tanbee Flash Video Pro folder, right click on the Repository folder and then select Delete.
4. Open the Start menu and then select Run. Type services.msc in the box and then click OK. Scroll down the list and locate the Tanbee Flash Video Pro. Right click on it and select Start.
5. Restart your computer.
What is "uninstall error"?
"This program cannot be found."
"The application is still in use."
"The application is protected and cannot be removed."
Whatever the uninstall error you're getting, there are ways to resolve the issue and get that program off your machine without breaking it or your fists in frustration. Even the most seasoned computer users (who are far more experienced and tech-savvy than I am) have problem like this from time to time. The difference it, they don't have to dig around and try to decipher the wisdom of other experts who can tell them how to fix the problem. While lacking expert status, I do happen to have a solution for this particular problem that hopefully doesn't requiring deciphering. Resolving the uninstall error.
Considering that Tanbee Flash Video Pro combines so well with the operating system, it is not recommended to manually uninstall it from Add/ Remove Programs as this will leave down some associated items either in your system drive or in Windows registry even though you are a computer expert. To completely uninstall Tanbee Flash Video Pro, it is recommended that you can run a professional program uninstaller such as Help Uninstaller.
What Is Help Uninstaller?
It is a professional uninstaller program which designed to help people uninstall stubborn software from your computer. Help Uninstaller is promoted as being an effective way to completely remove almost every piece of software that you may have on your system - including its executable files, DLL Files & settings. Here, you will find step by step uninstall tutorials and necessary tool which are able to help you successfully uninstall various annoying software/applications hard to be uninstalled by normal procedures, completely remove their traces as well as all the related/leftover entries in the registry, and return you a health and clean computer!
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
You can easily uninstall the Tanbee Flash Video Pro using the instructions above. Should you reopen your computer and still see the Tanbee Flash Video Pro files, you may need to restart your computer for the uninstall process to be completed. You can also run Help Uninstaller once you have removed the files and processes to remove any other files or registry keys that might still be left on your computer. It is recommended that you use Help Uninstaller when you start to eliminate Tanbee Flash Video Pro completely with a few clicks as instructed.
1. Download and install Help Uninstaller.
2. Run Help Uninstaller on your computer
3. Select or insert the option, Show Windows installer, on the main panel of Help Uninstaller as attached.
4. Click any components of Tanbee Flash Video Pro (you can see) on the program list of Help Uninstaller.
5. Click Uninstall to start the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall a program with a professional uninstaller
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.