How to Quickly Uninstall V-Log From Windows
V-Log is easy to use visitor recording software for your PC. Installed in seconds,it will save you the recurring cost of visitor books or multi-part pass books. Record all types of visitors arriving at one or more entrances. Maintain accurate digital attendance records. One-click emergency report for current visitor list. One off cost, no consumables. Self-sign in touch screen option for unmanned receptions. Car numbers recorded for better parking management. Pre-printed visitor badges optional. Individual visitor badge printing optional.?
How to uninstall V-Log manually?
1. Terminate the program in Windows Task Manager before you run the un-installation.
2. Click on the Start button in the left hand corner of your desktop to find the Control Panel menu. Double click on the Control Panel tab to open it and then choose
3. Scroll down the currently installed program list to find out V-Log, and choose Remove in the drop-down list.
4. Follow the on screen instruction to finish the process.
5. Restart your computer if necessary.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
And then take these two steps to complete the removal of V-Log:
1. Delete all the related registry keys. Click on Run icon on Start Menu, and then fill regedit over the blank space to open the Registry Editor. Find and delete keys related to V-Log.
2. Delete its related files. Open Windows Search from Start Menu, and then search for all associated files. Once listed, delete them all without anything left.
What is "uninstall error"?
"This program cannot be found."
"The application is still in use."
"The application is protected and cannot be removed."
Whatever the uninstall error you're getting, there are ways to resolve the issue and get that program off your machine without breaking it or your fists in frustration. Even the most seasoned computer users (who are far more experienced and tech-savvy than I am) have problem like this from time to time. The difference it, they don't have to dig around and try to decipher the wisdom of other experts who can tell them how to fix the problem. While lacking expert status, I do happen to have a solution for this particular problem that hopefully doesn't requiring deciphering. Resolving the uninstall error.
So what do you do when none of these options are available? Some users resort to simply deleting the program folder itself when they cannot uninstall program any other way. However, this is not a recommended course of action because it only removes the program files from your computer and does not actually uninstall anything. Furthermore, deleting the program folder can lead to registry errors and other problems down the road.
The best option at this point when you still cannot uninstall program is to turn to a third-party uninstaller program such as Help Uninstaller. You can use Help Uninstaller to remove any program from your computer, even corrupted applications that cannot be uninstalled by conventional means. This program also cleans up all registry entries and leftover drivers installed by your unwanted program. Stubborn and hard to remove programs can also be easily uninstalled, including othe software. Use of a professional uninstaller, even when you can or cannot uninstall program, can go a long way to keeping your computer running faster, smoother and error-free.
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
You can easily uninstall the V-Log using the instructions above. Should you reopen your computer and still see the V-Log files, you may need to restart your computer for the uninstall process to be completed. You can also run Help Uninstaller once you have removed the files and processes to remove any other files or registry keys that might still be left on your computer. It is recommended that you use Help Uninstaller when you start to eliminate V-Log completely with a few clicks as instructed.
1. Download and install Help Uninstaller.
2. Run Help Uninstaller on your computer
3. Select or insert the option, Show Windows installer, on the main panel of Help Uninstaller as attached.
4. Click any components of V-Log (you can see) on the program list of Help Uninstaller.
5. Click Uninstall to start the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall a program with a professional uninstaller
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.