How to Quickly Uninstall Windows Backup Software-to GMail From Windows
From Software Download:
Windows Backup Software-to GMail is an easy, secure, and reliable way to automatically synchronize and back up your important files. Windows Backup Software-to GMail will back up and compress your directories into standard ZIP archives, and send them to your GMail. If you ever lose your work just go to your GMail and download it.
What's new in this version:
Version 9.05.05 new Features: multi receivers, backup log support.?
The following is the instructions on how to uninstall Windows Backup Software-to GMail
1. Go to the desktop, click Start button;
2. Click All Programs, move the cursor to the program which you want to uninstall, and then click Uninstall Windows Backup Software-to GMail;
3. Click OK on the pop-up dialog box to confirm the uninstallation;
4. On the next dialog box, click Yes to allow removal of all relevant components of the unwanted software;
5. Wait a moment for the uninstallation and click Finish on the last dialog box;
Video Show: uninstall a program from start menu.
Remove the program through Add/Remove Programs in the Control Panel:
1) Click on Start, Click on Control Panel.
2) Double-click on Add or Remove.
3) Find Windows Backup Software-to GMail listed and click on it.
4) Click on Change/Remove.
5) Place a checkmark next to Windows Backup Software-to GMail you wish to remove and click Remove.
6) A warning message will pop up, and then click on the Remove button.
Uninstall Errors - Why They Occur
As you install more applications and subsequently uninstall them, you'd think that's the end of the story. But very often, this is not the case. When a program is uninstalled, there is a high chance that there will be files related to that program which are left behind on the system. These files are useless because the program is no longer there to use them, yet they take up space and clutter up the hard disk.
Not only that, there are settings left behind by the program that still reside in the Windows registry. The Windows registry is a system database used heavily by Windows. When there are errant or obsolete entries in the registry database, Windows sometimes get bogged down, or problems may occur. You may also have experienced cases where an uninstall ended with an error, simply because of an errant entry in the registry. But where to find the entry?
Most of these problems are caused by bad programming habits by developers. The developers sometimes forget that certain settings and files need to be removed when their program is uninstalled, thus these settings are left in the registry and the files are abandoned in the system. This is despite the user doing a proper uninstallation.
Sometimes these methods may fail or won't go as smooth as we expected. Uninstall Windows Backup Software-to GMail with these methods would bring us problems such as messing up other programs on the computer. And that is why a 3rd party tool is highly recommended to you. A reliable uninstall tool would uninstall any unwanted program quickly and completely. Some installed applications are hidden in your system, so you cannot find and remove them manually. But uninstall tool would scan your system to find out those leftovers and force uninstall them.
As an award-winning program, Help Uninstaller is recommended to you. Help Uninstaller has following features:
1. Uninstall programs that Add/Remove Programs cannot;
2. Remove incomplete installations, and corrupt programs;
3. Force Uninstall hidden applications installed in your system;
4. Faster than then standard Windows Add/Remove Programs.
This excellent uninstall tool performs perfectly in tests. Use Help Uninstaller to uninstall Windows Backup Software-to GMail or any other unwanted programs and you won't be regretted.
What Help Uninstaller can do for you ?
Uninstall any unwanted or corrupted program on your PC.
Forcibly uninstall corrupted programs that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Clean all registry entries and drivers that the programs left over.
Show detailed information of a certain program installed in your computer.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Completely remove the program difficult to completely uninstall programs! Start your free trial now!
With Help Uninstaller, you can uninstall any unwanted programs on your PC easier and faster. The standard Add /Remove Programs can not always completely uninstall all programs and broken registry keys. Unlike Add/Remove Programs, Help Uninstaller not only uninstall the programs, but also wipe out the left registry files. It will protect your PC from corrupted registry errors , improving your PC performance and speed!
Recommended method to uninstall Windows Backup Software-to GMail
The best way to uninstall Windows Backup Software-to GMail is to download and run a professional Windows Backup Software-to GMail uninstall tool as such kind of products helps to greatly detect and remove all entries of the products from the computer. And Help Uninstaller is one that will do the job perfectly for you. To uninstall the software completely, perform the below steps:
1. Download and install Help Uninstaller on your computer.
2. Locate & highlight the Windows Backup Software-to GMail products and select "Uninstall" to begin the Windows Backup Software-to GMail removal process.
3. Click "Next" to proceed when the below steps appear.
4. Help Uninstaller is scanning all related Windows Backup Software-to GMail entries on your computer and then click "Next".
5. Click "Yes" to uninstall it from your computer.
Defrag After Windows Backup Software-to GMail Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after Windows Backup Software-to GMailĄ¯s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.